What team(s) in the NFC East should we be concerned about?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Philly-our biggest most hated rival, they have weapons on offense, and some on defense. It's always the game of the week when we play them!

Washington-They have our former DC as their head coach, they've taken some of our players. They drafted a rookie QB who will be their starter, they made some decent moves in free agency. Are they the Commanders of old??

NYG-How will their QB play, they have a new toy in Nabers who people are crowning as the next great WR, they have some players as well, but can their defense hold up which may be their strong suit. Or will their high paid QB finally step up to make them competitive????

Please give your thoughts, I know you want to!!

RedLine

Reaction score
Philadelphia is the most talented in the east. I already have tickets to the home game. Can't wait to see it!

plymkr

Reaction score
Philly-our biggest most hated rival, they have weapons on offense, and some on defense. It's always the game of the week when we play them!

Washington-They have our former DC as their head coach, they've taken some of our players. They drafted a rookie QB who will be their starter, they made some decent moves in free agency. Are they the Commanders of old??

NYG-How will their QB play, they have a new toy in Nabers who people are crowning as the next great WR, they have some players as well, but can their defense hold up which may be their strong suit. Or will their high paid QB finally step up to make them competitive????

Please give your thoughts, I know you want to!!
Eagles and Washington. Eagles because they’re good and Washington because Quinn knows Dak pretty well and our offense pretty well. I don’t think we’ll have as easy of a time with Washington. I think we split Washington and Eagles and sweep the Giants.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Eagles and Washington. Eagles because they’re good and Washington because Quinn knows Dak pretty well and our offense pretty well. I don’t think we’ll have as easy of a time with Washington. I think we split Washington and Eagles and sweep the Giants.
Quiet possibly, I don't think it'll be as easy as some think

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Philly is still a tough team.

Washington depends on how Daniels pans out. If he’s a franchise QB, he’ll be the first they’ve had in forever. And NFL teams kinda go the way of the QB.

NY, I’m not too afraid of this season, but I do think they got a legitimate stud in Nabers. He is going to be a fantastic player.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Philly is still a tough team.

Washington depends on how Daniels pans out. If he’s a franchise QB, he’ll be the first they’ve had in forever. And NFL teams kinda go the way of the QB.

NY, I’m not too afraid of this season, but I do think they got a legitimate stud in Nabers. He is going to be a fantastic player.
:hammer: