What ticks you off?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So I was in line at Jimmy John's yesterday ordering lunch for my Son and my Grandson and myself. I order my sandwich, which was an Italian and I say, "double meat, double cheese" and she asks me if I want double meat? I say, yes. She is ringing up the order and again she asks me if I want double meat. At first I thought it was a joke but then I realized she was serious. So I say, "yes, I want double meat and double cheese". She asks me a third time if I want double meat because there are multiple kinds of meat on the Sandwich. I'm like, yeah, double meat already! So she looks at me like I'm an idiot, I say nothing. So I get home, we sit down to eat and sure enough, double meat, no problem, not double cheese.

I hate that and it wasn't even like I was talking to this person over a speaker. I was right in front of her. That is one of the things that gets on my nerves for sure.
Ordered a cheeseburger from Redline once... Guy asks me if I want cheese on it. I said "I assumed a cheeseburger already has cheese on it".

I said a couple of other remarks and decided against ordering from there after all. Didn't feel like eating someone's spit, or worse.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Everywhere you go people are getting pissed off about something. Grocery stores, airplanes, restaurants, clubs, etc. It's a sad sign of the times.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Ordered a cheeseburger from Redline once... Guy asks me if I want cheese on it. I said "I assumed a cheeseburger already has cheese on it".

I said a couple of other remarks and decided against ordering from there after all. Didn't feel like eating someone's spit, or worse.

I know. In the old days you could provide attitude adjustments for things like that. Now, you just gotta drive on.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
:mad::mad::grin:People that eat crap through the whole dang produce section at the store and don't buy anything. Just makes it twice as expensive for ME!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So I was in line at Jimmy John's yesterday ordering lunch for my Son and my Grandson and myself. I order my sandwich, which was an Italian and I say, "double meat, double cheese" and she asks me if I want double meat? I say, yes. She is ringing up the order and again she asks me if I want double meat. At first I thought it was a joke but then I realized she was serious. So I say, "yes, I want double meat and double cheese". She asks me a third time if I want double meat because there are multiple kinds of meat on the Sandwich. I'm like, yeah, double meat already! So she looks at me like I'm an idiot, I say nothing. So I get home, we sit down to eat and sure enough, double meat, no problem, not double cheese.

I hate that and it wasn't even like I was talking to this person over a speaker. I was right in front of her. That is one of the things that gets on my nerves for sure.

I easily have that beat........

Years ago at McDonalds, I ordered at the drive-thru, a coke, fries and a cheeseburger with only mustard on it. She repeated the order and I said yes. I got home and sure enough, there was only mustard between two buns.....no meat or cheese :lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I easily have that beat........

Years ago at McDonalds, I ordered at the drive-thru, a coke, fries and a cheeseburger with only mustard on it. She repeated the order and I said yes. I got home and sure enough, there was only mustard between two buns.....no meat or cheese :lmao:

Sounds like you shouldn't a aughta went out with that one in High School Cat.