What ticks you off?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
people.

people who hold their conversations in public on speaker.....i don't want nor need to hear it.

people who are too lazy to lift the toilet lid and piss all over the top of it.

people who blow boogers onto the bathroom mirror.

people who throw their used toilet paper onto the floor instead of flushing it.

people who hauck a lugi into the bathroom sink.....or on the floor....or on a trash can.
not in the can....but on the lid.

people who can't keep their gum in their mouth.

people who throw their crap on the floor and are too ignorant and lazy to pick it up.

people who throw up in a trash can instead of a toilet.....they passed by at least 2 in order to throw up in the trash can.
(excluded from this are people who are home...sick...and keep the trash can close by...or the trash can was closer to them than the toilet.)

people who pass up throwing up in a toilet to throw up in a sink....when the toilet was actually closer.
im refering mainly to public restrooms.
and automatic sinks.

people who are sick but decide to play ball or work-out any way....thinking they are going to sweat it out.
they don't.
they throw it up.(see previous 2 examples)

people who put their baby's diaper under the bleacher seat.

people who put their baby's diaper in the womens reseptical in the stall...instead of one of the 3 trash cans in the ladies room.

glitter.

hey.

confetti.

people who dump their dipping tobacco into the stand-up johnny instead of the trash can.

people who dump their dip in the toilet instead of the trash can.

people who dump their dip into the sink instead of the trash can.

people who throw their food away thru the push flap on the trash can lid instead of just lifting the lid.....and not getting your cake icing or ketchup or bbq sauce all over the flap.

people who throw away their coffee cup with the coffee still in it instead of pouring it out first.

people who can't walk all over the building and drink their coffee w/out dripping it like hanzel and gretel.

people who leave their trash in their parking spot instead of walking over to the trash can and throwing it away.

people who take a piss in the shower...who aren't taking a shower...and pass by 8 toilets to do that.

people who hauck a lugi in the shower they arent using...passing by 8 toilets to do that.

people who take a dump in the shower...regardless if they are using it...passing by 8 toilets to do it.

people who stuff their napkins and coffe cups into the couch...when they have access to a trash can just a few feet away.

people who sit in church and shred paper.

people who take everything out of the pew racks in front of them.....and don't put it back after the service.

donut crumbs.

donut icing.

people.
Had me at "people"

Seriously, though, people who display no sense of spatial awareness as they walk around with their face buried in their cell phone. I like to stop directly in front of them until they have to stop or swerve around me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I was in line at Jimmy John's yesterday ordering lunch for my Son and my Grandson and myself. I order my sandwich, which was an Italian and I say, "double meat, double cheese" and she asks me if I want double meat? I say, yes. She is ringing up the order and again she asks me if I want double meat. At first I thought it was a joke but then I realized she was serious. So I say, "yes, I want double meat and double cheese". She asks me a third time if I want double meat because there are multiple kinds of meat on the Sandwich. I'm like, yeah, double meat already! So she looks at me like I'm an idiot, I say nothing. So I get home, we sit down to eat and sure enough, double meat, no problem, not double cheese.

I hate that and it wasn't even like I was talking to this person over a speaker. I was right in front of her. That is one of the things that gets on my nerves for sure.
Some people need everything written down for them...and done for them.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What ticks you off? Its a lot different for all of us. just asking.

I'll start. some one that passes me and makes me slow down so they can turn. THATS MY MAX TICK!!!!

Similar to the above but when someone cannot wait to pull out in front of you only to go slow. If you are in such a hurry to get out and pull in front of me instead of waiting..pick up the pace and get going you dolt.

Guys in jacked up trucks turning in somewhere and going super slow because there is a small bump. Dude you got huge tires and shocks on that truck...USE THEM. Or the idiots with big smoke stacks on their jacked up diesels. I don't have a problem with trucks, diesels or jacked up trucks until they act a fool or have those big smoke stack pipes (thankfully they have cracked down on those) blowing a huge black cloud that wafts over my car after I just cleaned it or going into my car as I enjoy a drive with the windows down.

Someone driving like a maniac with their hair on fire passing people around turns, on a double line area with other cars coming down the road to the point of almost causing an accident.
If you want to speed and have fun...no problem, but do it when the road is clear instead of trying to dodge in and out of traffic. I don't care if you kill yourself on the road but I would rather not be a part of an accident do to you being a turd.

The spam calls that consist of Student Debt loan relief or the car warranty ones.
Everybody knows it is a scam...quit wasting my time.
Sometimes I tell them my car is a dodge charger..when they again ask for the year I tell them 2024. They hang up shortly after.
With the student loan ones I say (in broken english) Went school 2 years, cost too much, quit school, no job now broke please help me. When they ask how much in debt I say over $250,000.00. Click they hang up.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Similar to the above but when someone cannot wait to pull out in front of you only to go slow. If you are in such a hurry to get out and pull in front of me instead of waiting..pick up the pace and get going you dolt.

Guys in jacked up trucks turning in somewhere and going super slow because there is a small bump. Dude you got huge tires and shocks on that truck...USE THEM. Or the idiots with big smoke stacks on their jacked up diesels. I don't have a problem with trucks, diesels or jacked up trucks until they act a fool or have those big smoke stack pipes (thankfully they have cracked down on those) blowing a huge black cloud that wafts over my car after I just cleaned it or going into my car as I enjoy a drive with the windows down.

Someone driving like a maniac with their hair on fire passing people around turns, on a double line area with other cars coming down the road to the point of almost causing an accident.
If you want to speed and have fun...no problem, but do it when the road is clear instead of trying to dodge in and out of traffic. I don't care if you kill yourself on the road but I would rather not be a part of an accident do to you being a turd.

The spam calls that consist of Student Debt loan relief or the car warranty ones.
Everybody knows it is a scam...quit wasting my time.
Sometimes I tell them my car is a dodge charger..when they again ask for the year I tell them 2024. They hang up shortly after.
With the student loan ones I say (in broken english) Went school 2 years, cost too much, quit school, no job now broke please help me. When they ask how much in debt I say over $250,000.00. Click they hang up.
Sounds painful. Thanks for the share. If this thread helps one person be more aware of others around them, It was worth it!:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one knows the rules of a 4 way stop.:angry::lmao2:https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0jP7PTq-pSpSQeT1Ol7ogvTCGmj5Q7d9d3Q&usqp=CAU
First one there has the right of way. If two people arrive at the same time, the person to the right has the right of way.

So many people seem to think "Yield" means the same thing as "Stop", or it means nothing at all.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The main reason I sleep in my truck when I take the ferry home from Long Island:

Person on cellphone:
"Hey, it's me. I'm calling from the ferry....No, the FERRY.... I'M ON THE FERRY!!
No, Port Jefferson...Port JEFF....PORT JEFFERSON!!
Yeah, I'll be there in a coupla a owahs...No, a coupla OWAHS... I'LL BE THERE IN A COU...."

*SPLASH*

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Here is one.
Check writers in front of you in the grocery store.
They take forever, and apparently have never written a check in their lives. Then they start yakking which prolongs the whole ordeal. They are a lot like Christopher Columbus, have no clue where they came from, where they are going or how to get there. :laugh:

Also people that drive with their head up their rears. Some people are stupid and need to stay out of the general public.

Big_D

Reaction score
I was driving down the street and there was a car blocking the road talking to someone standing outside the car. This went on for a solid amount of time. They knew I was there, the car wasn't in any hurry and the person outside never looked back. I just snapped. Layed on the horn and told every POS they better move the F out of the way. My wife was cracking up, but who the hell does that? I lost my mind. Then they give me a look like it's me. I'm the bad guy? lol I tell ya.. no respect at all. I have no patience for rude people.

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
Folks that are either not courteous or don’t appreciate when someone is being courteous to them (e.g. holding the door open for someone).

This drives me crazy when you hold a door and people walk through and don't grab the door like the next man up should do and they don't say a word to you like it's your job. I call those people a POS also. They don't like that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This drives me crazy when you hold a door and people walk through and don't grab the door like the next man up should do and they don't say a word to you like it's your job. I call those people a POS also. They don't like that.
When I hold a door for a lady and she walks through without acknowledging me, I loudly say, "You're welcome."