What time on scrimmage? (Scrimmage Update Thread)

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Want to know when to expect reports from one of our "insiders". Everyone that has reported on TC and everything else has been greatly appreciated! That stuff makes you proud to be apart of this board!

TheHustler

Reaction score
Anyone know? Is it gonna be on the radio? Any live internet streams?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Spags in his mailbag

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Andre Eddins, Memphis, Tenn.: [/size][/font]Will the scrimmage be broadcast on DallasCowboys.com? I remember a couple of years ago the Houston scrimmage was broadcast on the site, and I was wondering if you all will be something like that again?

Mickey: Nope, we will not be broadcasting the scrimmage on the website Saturday. The facility here is not equipped for such an undertaking. Plus, while they are calling this a scrimmage, it's not like they are playing another team. The practice will be very controlled.
Also thought I'd read something about a 2:00 start.

BlueWave

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
According to Spags in his mailbag

Also thought I'd read something about a 2:00 start.

yeah, but 2:00 whos time. If it's pacific time, that would be 4:00 our time.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
So guys does anybodyhave any news about te scrimmage today, or is it not over yet?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
They just reported on the Ticket that Romo is leading the second series. No details yet.

TheHustler

Reaction score
They are talking about it on the Ticket. right now its Romo vs a mixture of 1st and 2nd teamers.

"1st 10 plays, got a FG. Bledsoe didn't look good. Reeves might have to get surgery to get his jockstrap back on after the move Julius did on him"

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Initial thoughts on the 3-4 is that the Cowboys seem fully committed to it based on their scrimmage.

TheHustler

Reaction score
"Ware can run, back peddle and keep up with RBs and TEs"

Sorry, can't recap.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Henson in now vs 3rd team. Romo lead them to a TD. Reese is playing third team FS.

Long throw by Henson, well thrown to Merritt. Pass interference.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Reports are that Bledsoe has not looked sharp at all out there. Henson seems to be doing pretty well but it's with the third team.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
They are talking about it on the Ticket. right now its Romo vs a mixture of 1st and 2nd teamers.

"1st 10 plays, got a FG. Bledsoe didn't look good. Reeves might have to get surgery to get his jockstrap back on after the move Julius did on him"

can people stop worrying about JJ now?

jlust22

Reaction score
Norm said he hasn't seen a practice yet where Bledsoe has looked that good, which coincides with what Jen Floyd and JJT said as well. It's early so nothing to get alarmed at yet, but hopefully it's just a sluggish start to camp for the vet Bledsoe.