What time on scrimmage? (Scrimmage Update Thread)

Kilyin

Reaction score
Packers scrimmage sells out, they had like 68,000 people there. Our scrimmage doesn't even get a broadcast? I'm surprised Jerry doesn't see the potential profits here.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Packers scrimmage sells out, they had like 68,000 people there. Our scrimmage doesn't even get a broadcast? I'm surprised Jerry doesn't see the potential profits here.

you ahv packers vs. bills

while we are facing ourselves with BP holding a tight whip against the media.

come on now, is it really that surprsing?

Swanny

Reaction score
the packer game was not a intrasquad gamei think they played the bills?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:
youlike merging dont you.

What are you at now, 3 merges per day since your moderation:D:D(i love new words:D)
Don't make me put you on my list... :D

:pc:

kmp77

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
"1st 10 plays, got a FG. Bledsoe didn't look good. Reeves might have to get surgery to get his jockstrap back on after the move Julius did on him"

:lmao2:

Reaction score
"1st 10 plays, got a FG. Bledsoe didn't look good. Reeves might have to get surgery to get his jockstrap back on after the move Julius did on him"

:lmao2: :lmao:

Yet another mouthful of beer dies a slow agonizing death dripping down my computer screen... your killing me here!

Kilyin

Reaction score
I bet people would still attend and pay to see it. But yeah, Parcells is overly paranoid.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
jlust22 said:
Norm said he hasn't seen a practice yet where Bledsoe has looked that good, which coincides with what Jen Floyd and JJT said as well. It's early so nothing to get alarmed at yet, but hopefully it's just a sluggish start to camp for the vet Bledsoe.

Not rue - He didn't throw an interception till like the 5th parctice. In fact he went 9-12 in 11 on 11's I believe yesterday. He's had good practices.

Romo ahead of Henson so far.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kilyin said:

But they probably play near or in their home stadiums due to more comfortable weather than the Cowboys would have in Dallas this time of year.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on how Henson has looked in the scrimmage?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Does anyone have an update on how Henson has looked in the scrimmage?

All the reports coming in so far is that he's looked very sharp out there today but it was emphasized that it was against the third team players.

Still...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Im not saying it means anything, but that goes both ways. He has third string guys as his run threat, third string guys blocking and catching the ball.