What to do on a Sunday with no Cowboy's football?

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Depends on what mood you're in. At 4:25 est, rewatch Dallas vs SF or Thursday's Dallas vs Washington game.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
There's snow on the ground where I live. More snow is coming down. I'll going to hole up by the fireplace and watch football all day and all night. Which is what I'd be doing if it were 70 degrees out with blue skies.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Work on the house. My Sunday routine with or without Cowboys football. Have no excuse to not get sidetracked now though. Doh!

CWR

Reaction score
How low can our lives be right now, no Cowboys, no Cowboys football, no big plays from the D, or great scores by the offense. What to do??? I hope every team in our division loses by 100 points!! Please give your thoughts!!!

Amen brother, I hate having a Sunday without America's team. On the positive side it's a stress free day. Good time to catch up on the honey do list as well.

Eddie

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind watching the Giants beat down the Pats. I want the evil genius to sink even further to prove to the work that he's neither evil nor a genius. It was all TB12.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wouldn't mind watching the Giants beat down the Pats. I want the evil genius to sink even further to prove to the work that he's neither evil nor a genius. It was all TB12.
NYG needs to lose ALWAYS lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Amen brother, I hate having a Sunday without America's team. On the positive side it's a stress free day. Good time to catch up on the honey do list as well.
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Wife handed me a list of things to do.......what do you think I'll be doing today!
If your a REAL man....you'll spend the day ripping that list up into little shreds and them blowing them in a poof into the air right in front of her....and then plopping down on the couch for a day of football.

Or....you can go outside and do yard work like a chump.

Now if you'll excuse me....I have to go rake leaves.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If your a REAL man....you'll spend the day ripping that list up into little shreds and them blowing them in a poof into the air right in front of her....and then plopping down on the couch for a day of football.

Or....you can go outside and do yard work like a chump.

Now if you'll excuse me....I have to go rake leaves.
you clearly aren't married and never will be:cool:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
How low can our lives be right now, no Cowboys, no Cowboys football, no big plays from the D, or great scores by the offense. What to do??? I hope every team in our division loses by 100 points!! Please give your thoughts!!!
Party and alcohol! Or gummies :)

ESisback

Reaction score
Booze, Bacon & Boobies!

No seriously, I’ve got my Fam, my music, movies, writing, I have several hobbies…always occupied…

Kwyn

Reaction score
There's snow on the ground where I live. More snow is coming down. I'll going to hole up by the fireplace and watch football all day and all night. Which is what I'd be doing if it were 70 degrees out with blue skies.
That sounds awesome!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That thing makes me dizzy, I finally saw it one time, too many different games. I want to focus on my game only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the Redzone sucks for Cowboys fans!! The last 2 times I watched it when I couldn't get the games here in my area, they barely would show any of that game!! They literally focused on 2 or 3 teams!! I was listening to the Radio broadcast, and everytime Cowboys scored, it wasn't until about 5 minutes later, they would show the briefest of highlights!! Are those guys biased or what?? Ridiculous!! smdh