What to do on a Sunday with no Cowboy's football?

Aven8

Reaction score
Putting up Xmas lights. Yes I know I’m weird as I wait until after Thanksgiving to do this! Lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am sure the Pom Poms can just rewatch highlight videos all day, the normal fans can spend time with their family or enjoy their other hobbies, and the Eeyore crew can be miserable as usual all by their lonesome.

ghst187

Reaction score
I plan on watching a ton of NFL football and rooting for outcomes that help our team!
Some real stinker matchups this weekend…
Only interesting game looks to be Bills-Igggles.
I do try to follow CJ Stroud and the Texans now though.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How low can our lives be right now, no Cowboys, no Cowboys football, no big plays from the D, or great scores by the offense. What to do??? I hope every team in our division loses by 100 points!! Please give your thoughts!!!
Fly a Kite, make some posole, and agree that every team that needs to lose does so.
Go to Village Inn and grab a pie for dessert.
We just destroyed the Commodes and I'm still filling really good today.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Rooting for lots of injuries from our future opponents...ok not really but I have got to win out the next four weeks for fantasy league. Always someone to root for. Hope everyone stays safe today traveling if necessary.

Eddie

Reaction score
Is Tommy deVito the guy for the NJ GIants?

I would love to see him take it to the evil genius.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How low can our lives be right now, no Cowboys, no Cowboys football, no big plays from the D, or great scores by the offense. What to do??? I hope every team in our division loses by 100 points!! Please give your thoughts!!!
Lots of stuff to do Coog, my wife pays attention and knows that the Cowboys already played and whooped *** on Turkey Day and now I have been assigned honey dos all aday,, dang it.
Clean the garage, put away dishes, fold clothes,, my life sucks after thanksgiving.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What do you do all off season?
Llooll

ESisback

Reaction score
Lots of stuff to do Coog, my wife pays attention and knows that the Cowboys already played and whooped *** on Turkey Day and now I have been assigned honey dos all aday,, dang it.
Clean the garage, put away dishes, fold clothes,, my life sucks after thanksgiving.
Imagine if we tried to make “Honey Do” lists for THEM…