What to do with Prescott and this contract

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How was I corrected? You got caught red handed lying. I simply cut and pasted your EXACT quote.
Go back and read it yourself.

bububububut……...your going to get me banned?

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can see you crying right now.

"But please sir, he busted me lying and I cant do anything about it...….WAAAAAAA!!!"
You didn’t copy and paste it you focker. You edited it you lying twerp. I didn’t use the word “ nobody “ or “ no one”. I said most.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You didn’t copy and paste it you focker. You edited it you lying twerp. I didn’t use the word “ nobody “ or “ no one”.

Poor little lying troll. BUSTED!!!

10:24 AM Troll

Diehardblues Well-Known Member
28,448 Messages
16,709 Likes Received

CowboyRoy said:
Nobody blindly sits a QB for 2 or 3 years. LOL

There is that little part called...…..EVALUATION. Chances are, you aren't going to hit right away. But if you start now, you have a couple tries to find the right guy. Whenever the a young kid is ready, you can decide what to do. Either trade the incumbent, goto the young kid, whatever.

Does that make it more clear for you or do you need more help understanding?

Diehardblues said:

Always think you have to belittle people to make your point. Buzz off if you can’t be more cordial. Tough internet bully.

Of course no one sits a QB in Cap era 2 or 3 years.

All aboard... Big Mike Homer Wagon
Super Bowl or Bust

Diehardblues, Today at 10:24 AM

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Poor little lying troll. BUSTED!!!

10:24 AM Troll

Diehardblues Well-Known Member
28,448 Messages
16,709 Likes Received

CowboyRoy said:

There is that little part called...…..EVALUATION. Chances are, you aren't going to hit right away. But if you start now, you have a couple tries to find the right guy. Whenever the a young kid is ready, you can decide what to do. Either trade the incumbent, goto the young kid, whatever.

Diehardblues said:

Always think you have to belittle people to make your point. Buzz off if you can’t be more cordial. Tough internet bully.

Of course no one sits a QB in Cap era 2 or 3 years.

All aboard... Big Mike Homer Wagon
Super Bowl or Bust

Diehardblues, Today at 10:24 AM
Again you’ve inserted “ no one” . I said most don’t sit a QB in Cap era 2 or 3 years. It’s there for everyone to see.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again you’ve inserted “ no one” . I said most don’t sit a QB in Cap era 2 or 3 years. It’s there for everyone to see.

LOL...…..yep, its there for everyone to see liar.

You take the cake...……….total pathetic liar!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Yes, see how he plays this year. If he plays well then it should remove all the doubts about signing him to a huge contract. If he plays poorly then the Cowboys can use it in negotiations. I did not think this statement was controversial.

At this point does it seem likely the Cowboys and Dak will get a deal done in 2020? It doesn't feel like they will.

Somehow Ryan Tannehill proved enough in less than 1 season for the Titans to give him a contract that he is happy with (and should be because Tannehill doesn't deserve crap) yet after 4 damn seasons...in which Dak has never missed a start and has basically played from start to finish in every game save the last game of 2016...

Dallas needs even more time.

Yet the Rams and Eagles, where Wentz was injured 2/3 seasons and his backup looked better than him, got Goff and Wentz paid...

Funny world we live in.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL...…..yep, its there for everyone to see liar.

You take the cake...……….total pathetic liar!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
You are manufacturing it. Here’s my actual post you quoted. You used the word “ nobody”. Not me.

Dieharblues:
Unfortunately it doesn’t make sense any longer. The Cap simply doesn’t allow most teams to sit a QB 2 or 3 years. It’s a different league now in that respect.”

And your response .
Cowboy Roy:

Your either illiterate or intentionally misquoting me then calling me a liar.

How do we set this straight Mods?

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are manufacturing it. Here’s my actual post you quoted. You used the word “ nobody”. Not me.

“Unfortunately it doesn’t make sense any longer. The Cap simply doesn’t allow most teams to sit a QB 2 or 3 years. It’s a different league now in that respect.”

And your response .

Either illiterate or initially misquoting me?

YES...…….Mods, please set this straight!!!!! Expose the liar!!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Unfortunately it doesn’t make sense any longer. The Cap simply doesn’t allow most teams to sit a QB 2 or 3 years. It’s a different league now in that respect.”

And your response .

Either illiterate or initially misquoting me?

How about this...…….if you get busted lying then you are banned for a month and vice versa?

Lets go liar, put it up there. As you are already trying to wiggle out I see. LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How about this...…….if you get busted lying then you are banned for a month and vice versa?

Lets go liar, put it up there. As you are already trying to wiggle out I see. LOL
I’ve reported it to the Mods. I’ll let them sort it out. It’s obvious and evident you used the words” nobody”. Not me. I won’t stand for being called a liar. I’d rather lose my Privileges to be here than put up with this crap.

I stand by my post which is there for all to see. Not what you manufactured.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’ve reported it to the Mods. I’ll let them sort it out. It’s obvious and evident you used the words” nobody”. Not me. I won’t stand for being called a liar. I’d rather lose my Privileges to be here than put up with this crap.

I stand by my post which is there for all to see. Not what you manufactured.

That is was me laughing in response at what you said. LOL

I have NEVER seen anyone fly into the flames like you are doing.

The LIAR gets banned. Put your money where your mouth is...... Cmon liar!!!!!

You cant even remember the lies you spew. I want you exposed big time!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is was me laughing in response at what you said. LOL

I have NEVER seen anyone fly into the flames like you are doing.

The LIAR gets banned. Put your money where your mouth is...... Cmon liar!!!!!

You cant even remember the lies you spew. I want you exposed big time!!!!
I stand by my post. I did not use the word nobody. You did .

I’m relentless and will never waiver even if it cost me my privileges. The truth is in my own words.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I stand by most post. I did not use the word nobody. You did .

I’m relentless and will never waiver even if it cost me my privileges. The truth is in my own words.

You said "NO ONE"...…...I cut and pasted it. LOL

Are you incapable of looking up your own posts?

10:24 am its right there liar. Do some research on yourself. I want a total and complete apology.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You said "NO ONE"...…...I cut and pasted it. LOL

Are you incapable of looking up your own posts?

10:24 am its right there liar. Do some research on yourself. I want a total and complete apology.
In that post yes. But you weren’t quoting that one. You said in the one we’re discussing I said “nobody”. Moving the goal post now. I’ll take that as you’re at least going back and reading them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
In that post yes. But you weren’t quoting that one. You said in the one we’re discussing I said “nobody”. Moving the goal post now. I’ll take that as you’re at least going back and reading them.

Classic!!! What is the difference between nobody and no one? LOL

I showed you your OWN post 3 different times and even claimed I inserted the word "no one"

Do you want me to repost THOSE POSTS or are you going to lie about those too?

Look at the liar run for cover. You will be exposed. I have people working on this.

You are a total and complete liar!!!

I want a full apology.

cern

Reaction score

Dieharblues:

And your response .
Cowboy Roy:

Your either illiterate or intentionally misquoting me then calling me a liar.

As i said, two different posts.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its a sad day when a poster has to lie point blank when confronted with his own words.

That's almost like breaking the unwritten code. Pathetic.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes they were two different posts. The first one was most teams. And the second was a reply and him saying of course no teams. I think it was a misunderstanding. Because we love our football and it’s a heated conversation.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you backing him or me?
At this point. I think it’s a total misunderstanding. Because on one post he did say most teams. And then he changed it to, no teams. Two separate posts. You must’ve missed the second one. Anyways be good be safe my cowboy family. I could be wrong LOL won’t be the first time