What Was Garrett's Involvement in a Critical Time (3rd and Long)

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by WestCoastQB, Oct 5, 2014.

1. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

19,269 Messages
    22,210 Likes Received
    Touche'

Thanks man... LB has always been my favorite position and I love what the big guy brings to the defense.

2. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

25,948 Messages
    18,778 Likes Received
    How are you just now noticing this? It's Romo and Linehan's offense now...

Because, as Jerry said in the offseason, they don't want his input in the offense. He has constantly emphasized that he wants a dynamic of Romo more involved in the offense and game-planning and seeks a specific relationship with the guy calling the plays, which is Linehan. Jerry has even gone down the path of saying he foresees Romo as a coach when his career is done.

This relationship is what Jerry likes to emphasize the most and it was happening before the season even began.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...s-cowboys-training-camp-for-jerry-jones.html/

Dodger12 likes this.
  3. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

25,948 Messages
    18,778 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...boys-owner-jerry-jones-doing-tony-romo-favors

BTW, this was the resident Garrett homer, Jean-Jacques Taylor saying last year about what Jerry Jones wanted...

Now he's flip-flopping 180 degrees and talking about how it's all part of the Garrett process.

Dodger12 likes this.
  4. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

4,072 Messages
    3,420 Likes Received
    @khiladi.......you are tenacious in your belief, I'll give you that. And agree or disagree, I can appreciate that you try to prove your thoughts with a link.

5. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

57,522 Messages
    58,003 Likes Received
    That much is always true with khiladi.

6. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

11,880 Messages
    5,897 Likes Received
    Wait, aren't the headsets on the sideline on all game? We also do not see what Garret says to Linehan prior to the camera coming to the sideline during the TO. He could have said anything or nothing but unless they have an All 22 just watching the coaches its all innuendo.

7. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

25,965 Messages
    4,899 Likes Received
    What loss of confidence? By whom?

8. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

12,362 Messages
    4,175 Likes Received
    He has no involvement he sits in his office all week playing Candy Crush while Linehan and Marinelli do it all, and he only comes out to clap, spit, butt slap and thata boy on gameday.

9. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

95,865 Messages
    21,826 Likes Received
    Except when they lose. Jason seemed to catch heat after the 9ers game along with the usual suspects, Jerry and Romo. You start winning then all of a sudden Jerry and Jason have no part in this. lol