What was the worst coaching move by Garrett in the 2018-2019 season?

JayFord

Reaction score
4th and 1 against Houston

Houston moved the ball the ENTIRE game but only got 1td.

You have to know the game is on the line at that point and go for it on 4th and 1.....because at that point if you give Houston the ball back all they need is a fg

I rather put the game on the line and go for it

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh I see the only measure of a coaches worth is how many of his former coaches are OC? No I'm not saying that Garrett is the greatest coach or that because all coaches make mistakes they're all the same, but what I am saying is the same group whine about the same things day after day after day after day whining the same whine over and over and over and over and over. I remember the same group all for an entire season doing the same whine about Garrett and low and behold he was the NFL coach of the year. That's why this same group with their same whine means zero.
,,,er,,, O.K.
" I can COPY "
on that angled line of reasoned view, seeing how you are a( > ) 'greater than' class of fan & after having bestowed that acknowledgement upon you, ,,,do ya'think maybe
"Why Can't We Be Friends,,,oh,,,Why Can't,,, ,,,We Be Friends" ,,, er,,,as it's the "first,last&lonely only", offer floated yer' way todayo_O:starspin:o_O

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh I see the only measure of a coaches worth is how many of his former coaches are OC? No I'm not saying that Garrett is the greatest coach or that because all coaches make mistakes they're all the same, but what I am saying is the same group whine about the same things day after day after day after day whining the same whine over and over and over and over and over. I remember the same group all for an entire season doing the same whine about Garrett and low and behold he was the NFL coach of the year. That's why this same group with their same whine means zero.

Look, Garrett is horrid. He had a good 2016 with Dak as a rookie and good 2nd half of this year. THATS IT!! I dont know what to tell you about that. People are going to whine. 25 years of mediocrity will do that to a fan base. Im not sure how you CANT complain. Do you enjoy disappointment?

We are only 1 of 3 teams that havent made the championship game in something like the last 20-25 years. Is that something to be proud of?

If you come onto a chat room your just going to have to deal with it. I certainly have to deal with a few low standard trolls hailing Garrett as some great coach.

So what is worse?

-people complaining about mediocrity and bad coaching
or
-A fan that is fine with mediocrity and complains about other people complaining about mediocrity.

Either way you are a complainer. But why be a low standard complainer? At least complain about something worthwhile

And at what point did you think YOUR complaining would actually work more than MY complaining? I got news for you. YOUR complaining means zero as well. But there are a lot more of me than there are of you. 9-1

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Look, Garrett is horrid. He had a good 2016 with Dak as a rookie and good 2nd half of this year. THATS IT!! I dont know what to tell you about that. People are going to whine. 25 years of mediocrity will do that to a fan base. Im not sure how you CANT complain. Do you enjoy disappointment?

We are only 1 of 3 teams that havent made the championship game in something like the last 20-25 years. Is that something to be proud of?

If you come onto a chat room your just going to have to deal with it. I certainly have to deal with a few low standard trolls hailing Garrett as some great coach.

So what is worse?

-people complaining about mediocrity and bad coaching
or
-A fan that is fine with mediocrity and complains about other people complaining about mediocrity.

Either way you are a complainer. But why be a low standard complainer? At least complain about something worthwhile

And at what point did you think YOUR complaining would actually work more than MY complaining? I got news for you. YOUR complaining means zero as well. But there are a lot more of me than there are of you. 9-1

First I've never proclaimed Garrett as a great coach, I've only said he's nowhere close to being as bad as the Garrett haters try to paint him. I have also said that Garrett like ALL coaches has made mistakes and like ALL coaches will make some more in the future. I also say that there is a group that do the same whining day after day after day after day and they think that because they get likes from the users in that group that they somehow speak for the majority of fans world wide. All the users, not just the Garrett hate group, but all of the users here are less than a percentage of 1% of all the Cowboys fans world wide yet this Garrett hate group thinks they speak for most fans. I do complain about something worth while, the group that lets their hatred blind them from what reality is.