What We Should Expect From Porter

I don’t expect a lot of snaps nor a huge impact come Sunday. But sure would be nice to see it.
But we should see more of an impact on Thursday when he has a full week of practice and time to digest more of the playbook .
 
No offense, but I'm so tired of hearing about next year.

No, win it this year. And this is a win this year move considering no contract extension was given.

And with so much parity, many teams every year go from losing to winning, so enough about building for next year.

Either get a GM who can execute in this new league salary cap structure, or just going to have to win it all.

This is not a next year team. We have one of the league's highest paid DTs, we just gave up draft picks for a starting corner, we have 2 of the highest paid WRs, the highest paid QB, we're loaded with salaried players.
I have seen enough to believe this team is going nowhere with Schottenheimer as HC. I only say next year because I believe it is so painfully obvious that Schottenheimer is not a winner even Jerry will move on from him. There is no sense to trading and signing players if the HC will be an Albatross around their necks.

I just do not see Schottenheimer and Parker winning with this team this year. I don't think Schottenheimer could coach an all-star team to a super bowl.
 
There were so many holes to fill on defense, it's unrealistic that just one player to plug all of them.

You are right. This is a great piece to add to the mix!
I know but some people thought Parsons could do it all by himself.
 
Being able to actually cover a receiver will help the pass rush tremendously.
Yea I’m sorry but revel isn’t ready and bland will never be ready again


This will help with the defense being watahcable
And have A punchers chance



I think we get two interceptions this week
 
Please, just no whammies. Whammies = PI penalties. He gets those called a lot on him.

OGC.bec102472ecf97c1ba69816ce7fc7e95
 
If he contributes to making this come back to the middle of the pack it will be massive-

2026 Opponent Third-Down Defense Overview

MetricDallas Cowboys StatNFL Rank
Opponent 3rd-Down Conversion Rate60.6%32nd
Away Opponent Conversion Rate90.0%32nd


that is not good.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,038
Messages
14,658,673
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top