I have seen enough to believe this team is going nowhere with Schottenheimer as HC. I only say next year because I believe it is so painfully obvious that Schottenheimer is not a winner even Jerry will move on from him. There is no sense to trading and signing players if the HC will be an Albatross around their necks.No offense, but I'm so tired of hearing about next year.
No, win it this year. And this is a win this year move considering no contract extension was given.
And with so much parity, many teams every year go from losing to winning, so enough about building for next year.
Either get a GM who can execute in this new league salary cap structure, or just going to have to win it all.
This is not a next year team. We have one of the league's highest paid DTs, we just gave up draft picks for a starting corner, we have 2 of the highest paid WRs, the highest paid QB, we're loaded with salaried players.
I know but some people thought Parsons could do it all by himself.There were so many holes to fill on defense, it's unrealistic that just one player to plug all of them.
You are right. This is a great piece to add to the mix!
Yea I’m sorry but revel isn’t ready and bland will never be ready againBeing able to actually cover a receiver will help the pass rush tremendously.
| Metric | Dallas Cowboys Stat | NFL Rank |
|---|---|---|
| Opponent 3rd-Down Conversion Rate | 60.6% | 32nd |
| Away Opponent Conversion Rate | 90.0% | 32nd |
Isn't that the trophy for the 3 consecutive twelve win seasons?....nothing less.![]()
