What will it take for Jerry to make changes?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
My biggest fear is going 0-16 and JG is STILL here...which he probably would be...
No way that would happen.

Jerry looks dumb for all of the praise and bold predictions for Garrett. The only way he looks dumber is by refusing to distance himself from it.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
How many losses before Garrett takes over play calling ?
Garrett will not take over play calling, Jerry relieved him of this responsibility due to doing a terrible job.

Will Linehan get fired ?
Doubtful.

What will Jerry do ?
Jerry already has started making excuses, he is blaming Linehan.

What would you do ?
Start watching more college football.

What kind of record would it take for Garrett to loose his job ?
5-11, Only way Garrett loses his job if the team does not play for him.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Since I know they can't possibly compete I'm hoping it really goes off the rails. Like 0-16 bad. It's the best thing that could happen for this team's future.
Amen

-------Do we need a new stadium?
There was nothing wrong with the old stadium.

RS12

Reaction score

Large sponsors and suite holders need to bail.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order of what Jerry cares about:
1. He starts losing money.
2. He gets in trouble for something and is in danger of having to sell the team.
3. The team quits on Garrett in a public way as in 2010 with Coach Cupcake.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Death.........and to realize people, especially young women, associate him with the MONEY.

Not his appeal........................

Enter Johnny Walker Blue. They all laugh at his every, stupid comment........just to hang out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If we have 4 games like last game, the playcaller doesn't matter. The calls were not the issue. It was execution from the QB position that was the issue. If that continues, you have to sit him down, if even for just a game. And if Dak continues to play like he did Sunday, then yes I would put White out there. What's the worst that could happen, we don't complete a pass to wide open receivers, we got that going now.
1. It would be rush out there not white. I doubt white was even active last week. ( not at the game )
2. did you see wide open guys ?? I didnt.
3. guys can come open , but is the qb looking at them at that time? most of dallas WR dont even look back till after 4 seconds, and by then
Dak could be sacked or running for his life.
you wont see any dallas wr look back quickly and come back towards the qb to give him a target. that would make too much sense.
Beasely working short is the only one who might, and is why he gets a lot of targets.

If you think the only problem dallas has is we need another QB , then you have a problem.
I think maybe you watched the okoye video lol

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Sadly though if I learned anything this preseason its that Dak is our best option lol.I seriously doubt another QB replaces him this season.

Agreed. If they wanted to change QBs they'd have to bring somebody in, because it'd be stupid to put Rush or White in.
So in my estimation that means Dak is the QB for the season.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Say we go winless for several games and the offense looks terrible. How many losses before Garrett takes over play calling ? Will Linehan get fired ? What will Jerry do ? What would you do ?
Personally, Ill be disappointed if Garrett doesn't take over play-calling if we loose this week. What kind of record would it take for Garrett to loose his job ?

You think Garrett play calling would help? First of all, Jerry took the play calling away from Garrett for a reason.
Linehan is Garrett's boy. He calls plays just like Garrett. If Garrett takes over, there will be no change in play calling.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Say we go winless for several games and the offense looks terrible. How many losses before Garrett takes over play calling ? Will Linehan get fired ? What will Jerry do ? What would you do ? Personally, Ill be disappointed if Garrett doesn't take over play-calling if we loose this week. What kind of record would it take for Garrett to loose his job ?

sydney-coffins-genesis-mahogany-coffin-800x431.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’m afraid you’ll probably need Wade last season bad,if you want big staff changes made. Always gives people every last opportunity to a fault.