What will the Cowboys record be in 2006?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
theogt said:
We were 9-7 with a worse line. With Flo we were 5-2. Flo's back and Fabini is a major upgarde. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The middle three OL spots are whats keeping me from going higher than 10-6. Also, my experiences in cheering for teams tells me to aim relatively low, so if they achieve more you get more excited, and dont get as disapointed if they dont achieve some unthinkable goal like 13-3.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I predicted 10-6 last year and I think we're a much better team this year so I'll predict 11-5, however, I think that is a conservative estimate.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Home
Philadelphia Eagles Win
Washington Commanders Win
New York Giants Win
Indianapolis Colts Loss There is a chance for us to win this one, I'm not counting us out, but since I'm a glass half empty kind of person, LOSS
Detroit Lions Win
New Orleans Saints Win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win
Houston Texans Win

Away
Philadelphia Eagles Win
Washington Commanders Loss
New York Giants Win
Jacksonville Jaguars Loss
Tennessee Titans Win
Carolina Panthers Win
Atlanta Falcons Win
Arizona Cardinals Loss Don't kill me for this, I just think this would make for the perfect upset..Cardinals now have a really good offense...

I have us going at 12-4. This would win the division. I guess its just too hard at this point to say anything. Will we have a debilitating injury toward the beginning of the season that will basically end our hopes at a good season, or will we have enough depth to avoid that?

I think if all goes well, and we have depth at the right positions, we could make a run deep into the playoffs. That would get us a bye. If we just start stringing in wins, we could easily be in the Super Bowl, and the winners of Super Bowl XLI...:starspin

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
10-6. With this OL and this QB, anything more would be a dream come true.

It's because of 'this QB' that we have a chance to be great this season now that we have a premier receiver.:cool:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
It's because of 'this QB' that we have a chance to be great this season now that we have a premier receiver.:cool:

That wasnt an insult to Drew, but he does have a knack for hanging on to the ball for longer than he should, and the ragtag LG, C, RG combo we have cant seem encouraging for him sitting around in the pocket 5 seconds every passing play.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Still too early for predictions in my opinion but I will say 10-6.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I think 10-6 is the easy pick. Our division is definitely the toughest in football, but we good pretty lucky with our non-conference schedule. Getting Indy and Tampa at home is pretty big.

Obviously it is way to early for any serious discussion on this, but I guess things have been a little quiet around here lately, so this is something to do.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
It's way to early for this, especially without seeing the draft class.

The away game against the Eagles is always tough, and I think the Commanders proved last year that they will put up a fight now. The NFC South is real good, Carolina, Tampa, Atlanta, all tough games.

On the plus side, teams like the Saints, Lions, Titans, Cardinals and Texans are all in rebuilding mode and should be automatic W's.

Pencil me in now for 12-4, but I reserve the right to change my mind until August. :)

spook930

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
9-7... no playoff berth this year.... id say 2007 for you guys

we went 9-7 with out a weapon like T.O if u think we will do it with T.O u are sadly mistaken :laugh2:

rikolai

Reaction score
I love it.The Commanders make a cameo appearance in the playoffs and now they're experts on what teams are good enough to make it to the postseason.IMO,it will be a miracle if they just duplicate what they(Commanders) did last year.
My prediction:11-5 NFC East crown,NFC Championship game

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
9-7... no playoff berth this year....

Sounds about right for the Commanders maybe 8-8 tho If Brunell goes down 6-10

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rdsknsbaby said:
9-7... no playoff berth this year.... id say 2007 for you guys
spook930 said:
we went 9-7 with out a weapon like T.O if u think we will do it with T.O u are sadly mistaken :laugh2:
Or without a decent kicker.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMark said:
Home
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
New York Giants
Indianapolis Colts
Detroit Lions
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Houston Texans

Away
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
Arizona Cardinals

If the cowboys stay healthy then I am pretty sure we can go 12-4, win the division, have atleast one playoff game and go on to the super bowl, and win it all baby! Thats my prediction and I am sticking to it.

Home 7 of 8
Away 5 of 8

12-4 Division Champs... NFC Champs...Super Bowl Ring #6?????????