What will the Cowboys record be in 2006?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
What do you think we have done the last few weeks?

Add a starting caliber RT, and a depth caliber OG. Nothing to write home about.

rdsknsbaby

Reaction score
Home
Philadelphia Eagles-win
Washington Commanders- its a toss up but----- loss
New York Giants- win
Indianapolis Colts-loss
Detroit Lions-win
New Orleans Saints-win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers-loss
Houston Texans-win

Away
Philadelphia Eagles-win
Washington Commanders-loss
New York Giants-loss
Jacksonville Jaguars-loss
Tennessee Titans-win
Carolina Panthers-loss
Atlanta Falcons-win
Arizona Cardinals-win

division- 3-3
nfc conference-7-5
afc conference-2-2

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
Home
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants- win
Indianapolis Colts-loss
Detroit Lions-win
New Orleans Saints-win
Houston Texans-win

Away
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants-loss
Tennessee Titans-win
Carolina Panthers-loss
Atlanta Falcons-win
Arizona Cardinals-win

division- 3-3
nfc conference-7-5
afc conference-2-2

Color me shocked :rolleyes:

Eskimo

Reaction score
We seem to have drawn a fairly tough schedule again this year.

While the offense has definitely improved in the passing game, our running game and ability to defend the run are big question marks going into the season. If all we have up the middle is Fergy (and it looks like that is going to be the case) we will be gouged for large chunks of yardage just like we were late in the year.

I'm predicting another 9 win season but I'm probably being a little pessimistic.

On the bright side this team is better and BP & JJ are definitely getting better at FA, shopping for bargains and cutting dead weight. Hopefully last year's draft class is not an aberration.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
Home
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants- win
Indianapolis Colts-loss
Detroit Lions-win
New Orleans Saints-win
Houston Texans-win

Away
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants-loss
Tennessee Titans-win
Carolina Panthers-loss
Atlanta Falcons-win
Arizona Cardinals-win

division- 3-3
nfc conference-7-5
afc conference-2-2

:laugh1: :laugh2:

goshan

Reaction score
Mike, your prediction that we go 7-1 on the road ruined your credibility.
Please log off.

stiletto

Reaction score
Ppl are drinking strong blue kool-aid with these 13-3, 12-4 records. Look for 10-6 at the best. We have a really really tough schedule. Without TO we'd go 6-10..... mark it down.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
10 or 11 wins.

no major injuries and some luck 12. We could run the table at home (won't happen but that is a soft home schedule).

last year you can add 2-3 wins IMHO if we had even a mediocre FG kicker so even 11 is not being a "cool aid" drinker.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
goshan said:
Mike, your prediction that we go 7-1 on the road ruined your credibility.
Please log off.

:eek:

Are you serious?

I told you I was being incredibly optimistic that we sweep the division, but it's entirely possible. I can't be optimistic?

Seriously look at the road schedule? Who can't we beat?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
Home
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants- win
Indianapolis Colts-loss
Detroit Lions-win
New Orleans Saints-win
Houston Texans-win

Away
Philadelphia Eagles-win
New York Giants-loss
Tennessee Titans-win
Carolina Panthers-loss
Atlanta Falcons-win
Arizona Cardinals-win

division- 3-3
nfc conference-7-5
afc conference-2-2

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Who said the village idiot could speak?

calico

Reaction score
CowboyMark said:
Home
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
New York Giants
Indianapolis Colts
Detroit Lions
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Houston Texans

Away
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
Arizona Cardinals

If the cowboys stay healthy then I am pretty sure we can go 12-4, win the division, have atleast one playoff game and go on to the super bowl, and win it all baby! Thats my prediction and I am sticking to it.

I think we go 10-6 or 11-5...

I cannot believe that the Texans are already coming to town...it seemed like light years away after that humiliating loss...this time we will stomp them and their media cannot hold that record against us...but they will re-air their vicotory locally after we beat them...just like they do ever preseason.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
12 wins if our OL is solid. No better than 10-6 if we have OL issues. So I guess I'll commit to 11-5 :D

Renesis

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys and 'Skins will both finish between 10-6 and 12-4.

We split the series with you all, sweep the Eagles, while you all sweep the Giants.

Am I alone in thinking that Tiki is going to come back down to earth this year?

Champsheart

Reaction score
I usually do not even think about this until at least Pre-Season, but I will take a stab at it.

Last year I was expecting 10-6, and we would have had it IMO if Flo did not go down, and we had a FG Kicker, actually probably better.

The key here IMO is the NFC South plays the NFC East.

I have no question that these are the 2 best divisions in the NFC, and we will probably beat each other up, not to mention inside our own Divisions.

Tough schedule if you ask me, so how much better are we, and how much better are the teams we play? Honestly I think everyone in our Division is going to be better, and that is scary. It is going to be one big dog fight!

This is where Vandy comes in, because he will truly be needed, and yes the FG Kickers of these teams are going to play some huge roles in deciding games. We now have one of the best in histroy, and that works to our favor.

I also believe we will be lucky this year with injuries. Last year we got stung, I am not looking for this to happen 2 years in a row.

Overall I think with T.O. now on our offense, and Fabini at RT, our offense will be much more explosive, and JJ in my mind is really going to benefit as well.

Our Defense was so young last year, I fully expect this to be better as well with all the promising rookies going into their 2nd year.

I am looking at 10-6 minimum! We stay healthy 11-5, and if the LG, C, and RG positions play well we really can do some damage!

Reaction score
IF, and it's a big IF, Julius Jones can stay healthy and the O-line improves we can easily go 11-5 or 10-6 with that pretty tough schedule I'll be happy.

cleverusername

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
I usually do not even think about this until at least Pre-Season, but I will take a stab at it.

Last year I was expecting 10-6, and we would have had it IMO if Flo did not go down, and we had a FG Kicker, actually probably better.

The key here IMO is the NFC South plays the NFC East.

I have no question that these are the 2 best divisions in the NFC, and we will probably beat each other up, not to mention inside our own Divisions.

Tough schedule if you ask me, so how much better are we, and how much better are the teams we play? Honestly I think everyone in our Division is going to be better, and that is scary. It is going to be one big dog fight!

This is where Vandy comes in, because he will truly be needed, and yes the FG Kickers of these teams are going to play some huge roles in deciding games. We now have one of the best in histroy, and that works to our favor.

I also believe we will be lucky this year with injuries. Last year we got stung, I am not looking for this to happen 2 years in a row.

Overall I think with T.O. now on our offense, and Fabini at RT, our offense will be much more explosive, and JJ in my mind is really going to benefit as well.

Our Defense was so young last year, I fully expect this to be better as well with all the promising rookies going into their 2nd year.

I am looking at 10-6 minimum! We stay healthy 11-5, and if the LG, C, and RG positions play well we really can do some damage!

:hammer: