What would Herbert bring SD back in a trade

Q_the_man

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,427
Reaction score
1,114
He's so overrated. Just because you can make all the throws does not make you a great QB.

I would trade him. Im thinking 2 1st to someone like Arizona
 
Not sure Arizona will bring in another QB until they've seen what they have in Carson Beck (injured preseason?).
 
He's so overrated. Just because you can make all the throws does not make you a great QB.

I would trade him. Im thinking 2 1st to someone like Arizona
Good question. I think 70% of what Stafford went for. Which would be about two 1sts. Stafford went for two 1st, a 3rd and Goff. Goffs value was pretty low at the time. He was an inefficient QB on an expensive contract. But I think still he carried a top 50 value
 
Good question. I think 70% of what Stafford went for. Which would be about two 1sts. Stafford went for two 1st, a 3rd and Goff. Goffs value was pretty low at the time. He was an inefficient QB on an expensive contract. But I think still he carried a top 50 value
I think this is probably about right.

It's hard to gauge QB market because there are so few teams who would meet the "QB away from contending" standard. I kind of doubt Herbert would want to sign an extension somewhere like Miami in the middle of a rebuild.
 
Man right now like a bag of chips. I mean NY or Wash might bid on him but his stock is falling off a cliff. Same HC, no idea what’s going on but he’s about to play himself into a journeyman backup role after this season.
 
Not much. He's just a guy destined to be a journeyman QB at this point. He will stick around the league as a Rent-A-Starter like Geno Smith. He's not even close to Stafford's level in Detroit
 
Not much. He's just a guy destined to be a journeyman QB at this point. He will stick around the league as a Rent-A-Starter like Geno Smith. He's not even close to Stafford's level in Detroit
Im going back on my post. I think he is Andy Dalton. I think maybe a team give up a day 2 pick
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,155
Messages
14,670,143
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top