What would Parsons bring in a trade scenario?

Verdict

Reaction score
I’m not advocating we trade Parsons. But every player has a price that you should consider trading him vs his cap expenditure. Parsons will likely be the highest paid defender EVER for the Cowboys.

How you fit a salary like that on a team with a $60M plus QB is a legitimate question. I see it as one or the other. Is Parsons more valuable than a franchise QB not named Dak? IDK. Doubtful but I will let you decide that for yourself.

Back to my question. What would Parsons fetch in a trade scenario? Two firsts? Three firsts? That and change in lower picks and an additional player or players?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not advocating we trade Parsons. But every player has a price that you should consider trading him vs his cap expenditure. Parsons will likely be the highest paid defender EVER for the Cowboys.

How you fit a salary like that on a team with a $60M plus QB is a legitimate question. I see it as one or the other. Is Parsons more valuable than a franchise QB not named Dak? IDK. Doubtful but I will let you decide that for yourself.

Back to my question. What would Parsons fetch in a trade scenario? Two firsts? Three firsts? That and change in lower picks and an additional player or players?
A new anchor for the yacht

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

we don't have to do his deal this year it was said

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One more trade Parsons thread and they may have to start merging them.