What would you call yourself, if you change QB to Texans & root for giants to win?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok cowboys fans, i have a question, what would you call a cowboys fan that says he is a die hard fan, but he roots for the giants to win against the 49ers, and rub it in our face till the players stand up and beat the giants 6 years straight. During december or so, this cowboys fan wannabe changes qb on his monitor computer to the texans qb. Then, always has an excuse why he is waiting to post, to rub it in our faces that jason garrett isnt the right head coach, we shouldnt have fired wade, but let him stay here even if it took 10 years or more, and that jerry jones is the biggest problem on the team with the culture he lsts the players have. So, what would you all call that kind of fan?

Oh by the way to get you all ready, ever since season was over he said he was going to post how jason garrett backstabbed wade and the players let wade down, and he was going to prove jason garrett isnt the right head coach period. But as soon as season was over he was going to post, but now has another excuse, is wating for giants to win the superbowl and rub it in our faces.

and prove you all wrong about jason garrett, and we did good ole wade wrong and pregnant rob isnt a defensive coordinator. So, what would you call that kind of fan, i got upset at him last night finally, he was rooting for the giants to win agasinst the 49ers every play in 4th quarter last night etc...

so what would you all call that kind of cowboys fan a wannabe or what?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Let it go Joe, .. morons are everywhere, .. you cannot escape them or reason with them.

Back away.

Davis-JD

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4391899 said:
Ok cowboys fans, i have a question, what would you call a cowboys fan that says he is a die hard fan, but he roots for the giants to win against the 49ers, and rub it in our face till the players stand up and beat the giants 6 years straight. During december or so, this cowboys fan wannabe changes qb on his monitor computer to the texans qb. Then, always has an excuse why he is waiting to post, to rub it in our faces that jason garrett isnt the right head coach, we shouldnt have fired wade, but let him stay here even if it took 10 years or more, and that jerry jones is the biggest problem on the team with the culture he lsts the players have. So, what would you all call that kind of fan?

Oh by the way to get you all ready, ever since season was over he said he was going to post how jason garrett backstabbed wade and the players let wade down, and he was going to prove jason garrett isnt the right head coach period. But as soon as season was over he was going to post, but now has another excuse, is wating for giants to win the superbowl and rub it in our faces.

and prove you all wrong about jason garrett, and we did good ole wade wrong and pregnant rob isnt a defensive coordinator. So, what would you call that kind of fan, i got upset at him last night finally, he was rooting for the giants to win agasinst the 49ers every play in 4th quarter last night etc...

I am a Cowboys fan from way back. Started watching them when I was a kid - Dallas VS Green Bay, the "ice bowl". Tough game.

I am pulling for the Giants because I know that its gotta just kill Jerry Jones to see the Giants in the Superbowl. If the 49'rs were in there, I'd pull for them, too. Until Jerry Jones is out of football, the Cowboys will never be winners.

When Jimmy Johnson got sick of Jerry Jones' ***holiness, he quit. And when Jimmy left, that was then end of the franchise we all knew and loved. It never recovered and to this very day produces one losing year upon another.

<sigh>,

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
When I first read the title of the thread I was confused... then I read the post and became even more so.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4391899 said:

A Realist? :huh:

;)

benson

Reaction score
From what you've said about this fans propensity to carousel men on his desktop wall paper, I'd say he's a slut.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
AsthmaField;4392291 said:
When I first read the title of the thread I was confused... then I read the post and became even more so.

Agreed. Joe, whoever this guy is, he's having a bad effect on you and by proximity, on us as well.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
How 'bout you call him a whiney baby and move on to other frienships. That's what I would do because the guy sounds like a bona fide idiot to me.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
To be honest, I would have been happy if the 49ers would have won because my neighbors in CA are Niner fans and they could use some good cheer in their lives. But I will root for the Giants against the Pats because I would rather say that the Cowboys got knocked off by a World Champion than some also ran...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would call myself Mike. I would call myself Mike no matter what else that guy thinks or does. I realize my given name is Michael, but I prefer Mike. His opinions have no bearing on what I call myself.

cowboylarry

Reaction score
Hostile;4392467 said:
I would call myself Mike. I would call myself Mike no matter what else that guy thinks or does. I realize my given name is Michael, but I prefer Mike. His opinions have no bearing on what I call myself.
so in reality your Mikey :bow:

jimmy40

Reaction score
I wanted the Giants to win because I hate the 49ers more than the Giants

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboylarry;4393225 said:
so in reality your Mikey :bow:
In reality I do not own it at all. I am sure somebody does, but I am unaware of who it might be.

StylisticS

Reaction score
jimmy40;4393262 said:
I wanted the Giants to win because I hate the 49ers more than the Giants

Yep. Lesser of two evils. I cannot root for the niners at all.