What would you call yourself, if you change QB to Texans & root for giants to win?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StylisticS;4393328 said:
Yep. Lesser of two evils. I cannot root for the niners at all.
There, I have you! You're completely dished! Do you not know that in the service one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

fortdick

Reaction score
Hostile;4393337 said:
There, I have you! You're completely dished! Do you not know that in the service one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

:bravo:

One of my favorite movies ever.

I have also read the entire series of books. Even better.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4391899 said:
Ok cowboys fans, i have a question, what would you call a cowboys fan that says he is a die hard fan, but he roots for the giants to win against the 49ers, and rub it in our face till the players stand up and beat the giants 6 years straight. During december or so, this cowboys fan wannabe changes qb on his monitor computer to the texans qb. Then, always has an excuse why he is waiting to post, to rub it in our faces that jason garrett isnt the right head coach, we shouldnt have fired wade, but let him stay here even if it took 10 years or more, and that jerry jones is the biggest problem on the team with the culture he lsts the players have. So, what would you all call that kind of fan?

Oh by the way to get you all ready, ever since season was over he said he was going to post how jason garrett backstabbed wade and the players let wade down, and he was going to prove jason garrett isnt the right head coach period. But as soon as season was over he was going to post, but now has another excuse, is wating for giants to win the superbowl and rub it in our faces.

and prove you all wrong about jason garrett, and we did good ole wade wrong and pregnant rob isnt a defensive coordinator. So, what would you call that kind of fan, i got upset at him last night finally, he was rooting for the giants to win agasinst the 49ers every play in 4th quarter last night etc...

so what would you all call that kind of cowboys fan a wannabe or what?

someone with an agenda for another reason.

Ratmatt

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4391899 said:
Ok cowboys fans, i have a question, what would you call a cowboys fan that says he is a die hard fan, but he roots for the giants to win against the 49ers, and rub it in our face till the players stand up and beat the giants 6 years straight. During december or so, this cowboys fan wannabe changes qb on his monitor computer to the texans qb. Then, always has an excuse why he is waiting to post, to rub it in our faces that jason garrett isnt the right head coach, we shouldnt have fired wade, but let him stay here even if it took 10 years or more, and that jerry jones is the biggest problem on the team with the culture he lsts the players have. So, what would you all call that kind of fan?

Oh by the way to get you all ready, ever since season was over he said he was going to post how jason garrett backstabbed wade and the players let wade down, and he was going to prove jason garrett isnt the right head coach period. But as soon as season was over he was going to post, but now has another excuse, is wating for giants to win the superbowl and rub it in our faces.

and prove you all wrong about jason garrett, and we did good ole wade wrong and pregnant rob isnt a defensive coordinator. So, what would you call that kind of fan, i got upset at him last night finally, he was rooting for the giants to win agasinst the 49ers every play in 4th quarter last night etc...

I would call him a over the top angry cowboy fan.I don't think he is wrong about everything though.I agree alot with his take on Jerry Jones.As far as the coaches go,and this is just my opinion,I don't think Jones has really giving them the players to win big with.So I really don't know how to judge the coaches.I think he wanted to see the Giants win because he knew it would make cowboy fans angry,and he wants to see some kind of fan mutiny against Jones and the team.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Well I'll admit I wanted the Giants to win cause I didn't want to see the Niners get a chance to get their 6th. I'd rather the Giants get their 4th then watch the Niners get their 6th.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Davis-JD;4392285 said:
When Jimmy Johnson got sick of Jerry Jones' ***holiness, he quit. And when Jimmy left, that was then end of the franchise we all knew and loved. It never recovered and to this very day produces one losing year upon another.

<sigh>,

Ahhh, more revisionist history/bovine fecal matter...

So, the Cowboys are producing "one losing year upon another" since they last won the Super Bowl, eh??

How very curious, when their record over the last 15 years is 120-120... so tell me, if they've had so many losing seasons, "one upon another", how did they manage to post a .500 record??

If what you say is actually true, shouldn't their record be considerably UNDER .500??

Here's my point-- you have a right to be frustrated with our lack of success, at least the kind of success we grew accustomed to back in the early 90s, but you do NOT have the right to exaggerate this way just to vent your anger... I guess you figured your rant wouldn't have as much sizzle if you stuck to the truth, and you're not the only one who flat-out lies about Jerry's record in your lust to attack him...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
AsthmaField;4392291 said:
When I first read the title of the thread I was confused... then I read the post and became even more so.

I'm still not sure who the offending poster is...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;4391899 said:

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/General%20Gifs/0243b86a.gif