Recap: What's Behind Us Is Behind Us: Midway Through the NFL Season

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
We screwed up a few things up.

But we were right there in every game . The SD game we got it handed to us. But even then, we had a 2 digit lead at halftime...

A bounce there or here. And we are easily talking 6-2 or 5-3......and then the games we should've won. We did. No time during those games did i think philly or DC or the rams or even the giants were going to be beat us......

I'm telling you all, this is a a different team....!!!

The heartbreaking *** games.......yeah, that is disappointing,,,,,,but i think we will "Eventually" turn the the corner there too . I hope at least ......but the jury is still out on that.

Luckily we play in the NFC, I will take luck every time it presents itself.

But i believe in Jason Garret, and Tony Romo. And I have been critical of Romo!!!!!! And JG.

Nothing could make me happier then to hear that F'er. Screaming Steven A onESPN...eat his words.......

I see a tough team......i see a team buying into a philosophy.

Yeah, the D is rated low, and it's Very concerning. But, it has a different mission,a different feel to it this year.......yes, it will have to improve, And i really don't see how that is going to happen.....!!!! But I am a fan. Not and insider or coach.....it CAN happen........

This next second half of the season is going to be........."FUN". To watch . I bleed the Cowboys colors. The game brings me soooooooo much enjoyment. I am borderline line becoming "Rowdy". Old people get weird guys.......I will say, cowboys nation, Needs to stop being such *****es, And we need more people to become "rowdy" too. It will never happen. I know. But, if you're out there.......try!!!!

This is it. This is what we have. Blame whatever and/or whoever.....but this it......!!! Deal with it......I'm not talking about the emotional reaction after the game...i do that. Myself.........

Second half......... We are going to put it together and make a run!!

Or

Barely squeak in, Cuz of our division. Either way.......we are going to being watching playoff football.....if not!!!!?????? Then yeah, someone needs to get fired. Pronto!!!!!

Let's go guys.. Let's do this.............I have never been a happy fan......quite the opposite actually ......but i see, certain intangibles in this team..........and, Whatever the reason........i feel like , we , as fans, Need to. .......support the guys on the field.........if u see them, Out and about in Dallas, Give them the thumbs u, or encouraging words.................we are going to make some noise!!!!!! Let's give out good energy this year. Even when they lose bonehead games.........

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you use Google to translate this into English from another language?

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
That bad????

Look.....I am an IT programmer...........if, the. Else..........it's an entirely different syntax.(grammar) and I have been doing it for awhile.......

Sometimes , Us programmers, Aren't so good ......

My apologies......

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look.....I am an IT programmer...........if, the. Else..........it's an entirely different syntax.(grammar) and I have been doing it for awhile.......

Sometimes , Us programmers, Aren't so good ......

My apologies......

I recommend the Preview option.

bark

Reaction score
Well at least it's a positive post. I guess jerry hasn't killed everyone's dreams

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Thanks dude. I'm with you. Now get ready for the sad crowd.

Aggie87

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 4-4. My prediction for the remaining games:

Vikings - Win
Saints - Loss
bye - 50/50
Giants - Loss
Raiders - Win
Bears - Loss
Packers - Loss
Commanders - Loss
Eagles - Win

If that happens they end up at 7-9. Which is about the caliber of football the Cowboys are playing.

The playcalling is bad. The offensive line is 60% bad. The running backs are bad. They have 1 solid receiver and 1 with potential. The TE falls over (I mean gets tackled) with the slightest contact. The defensive scheme may not be suited to the players we have. The defense is missing players. The secondary is average.

Mediocre is as mediocre does. Cowboys have been and continue to be mediocre for how many years now? They've wasted the prime of Tony Romo & Demarcus Ware by not doing a better overall job of talent acquisition at the coaching and player level. Hopefully they won't waste the prime of Dez Bryant and Sean Lee in the same manner.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm. I hear this every year midway through.. "If we would've done this or if we would've won a couple games instead of choking them away we would be 6-2!!"

This team won't play up to its potential until we get a real head coach to lead this team. Once that happens, we will start winning those close games and that will push us over the hump. Tired of being out coached in critical situations.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Actually I was worried during the Giants game and we certainly should have won the Lions game with a +4 TO margin.

I appreciate positivity, but not when it screams, or rather cries in the face of reality. I can't say I agree with more than the first breath of your post. Common perception is reality. The Cowboys aren't talented enough to be coached so poorly and vice versa. This team needs a dramatic change in philosophy.

Next man up should apply to coaches as well.