News: What's left for the Dallas Cowboys in free agency?

Brax

Reaction score
Like with Dak, you obviously cant see talent. Lamb looks to be a future pro bowler and Diggs is a great young corner. Gallimore, although I am not convinced yet, looks promising.

As far as sunshine, Im bull on the Offense and Bear on the defense. Nothing has changed there.

But maybe you need to take your own advice. Seeing as you think were screwed in mediocrity this year and the next 4 years maybe you should chill out and let things play out.

But I have no doubt you will continue to cry the blues like a baby needing his diapers changed.
No crying at any time, I am a realist, a poor defense a offense that disappears and folds against good teams. A yes man head coach, a entitled atmosphere, a organization built on nepotism and buddies. In case you were on a deserted island this team has been mired in mediocracy the last 20 odd years, your sunshine is great and we will see but nothing has changed. You must really love those FA signings. I enjoy watching and the excuses provide comic relief and some day things will change we just have wait and see and wait.....Who knows maybe this is the year the blind squirrel finds the acorn.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No crying at any time, I am a realist, a poor defense a offense that disappears and folds against good teams. A yes man head coach, a entitled atmosphere, a organization built on nepotism and buddies. In case you were on a deserted island this team has been mired in mediocracy the last 20 odd years, your sunshine is great and we will see but nothing has changed. You must really love those FA signings. I enjoy watching and the excuses provide comic relief and some day things will change we just have wait and see and wait.....Who knows maybe this is the year the blind squirrel finds the acorn.

Sunshine? What sunshine?

Excuses? You mean all the ones you just mentioned?

FA signings? NO, they are middling signings.

Did someone forget to change your diapers this morning?

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
To answer the opening question,

more disappointment and despair

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
For those of you that for some ridiculous reason think we should’ve signed the top FA at every position, take a few minutes and pull your heads out of your *****. This isn’t 1990. We have a salary cap. A salary cap that went down this year due to uncontrollable circumstances. But by all means, continue your *****ing and moaning.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To answer the opening question,

more disappointment and despair

Thats quite a "Swagger" you have. The worst part about the despair is it will happen just because you said it would. :thumbup:

I think you have more of a "sulk" than a "swagger".

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
We’ve added a ton of JAGs on defense. Can’t be any worse than last season but I’m not expecting massive improvement. It’s looking like Surtain at 10 which should round things out.

rambo2

Reaction score
For those of you that for some ridiculous reason think we should’ve signed the top FA at every position, take a few minutes and pull your heads out of your *****. This isn’t 1990. We have a salary cap. A salary cap that went down this year due to uncontrollable circumstances. But by all means, continue your *****ing and moaning.
People are going to complain no matter what. The Cowboys signed the best free agent and that would be Dak. I predict that some of the other free agents that they signed will actually play well.