What's stopping us from the Super Bowl?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'm glad this was sarcastic lol

Thought it was a serious thread for a minute

aria

Reaction score
I may be from a different time than you, my friend. A time when all responses were devoid of barbs and condensation. You alluded to "bi-polar" conditions while admittedly not knowing the intent or or interpretation of the post. It's a different world - where people sit behind keyboards and rather than adding or being constructive - find more satisfaction in snarky remarks - then instruct others to "lighten up" or "get over it." This is what passes for "fun" these days, I suppose ..
Perhaps I don’t understand what you’re referring to. So I don’t 100% know the intent of your post or specifically what exact post you are referencing perhaps you would like to follow your own advice and please enlighten me.

There is only one post I can think of that you are talking about and I fail to see how my original response was snarky or not well thought out but instead was answered with a one word, non thought out, immature response that failed to answer any of of my questions or acknowledge the statistics I posted which were contradictory to the post.

I’m looking forward to your response for clarification purposes. Thanks in advance.

aria

Reaction score
I'm glad this was sarcastic lol

Thought it was a serious thread for a minute
It’s only about 50% sarcastic. I think we’ll destroy the Eagles, rest some of our starters against the Skins and be in the playoffs. I feel very confident about that then it gets tricky.

I think we would beat Seattle but I would lean towards the 49’ers beating us in what could be a close game or an absolute blow out. In other words, the 49’ers scare me more than any other NFC team but if we somehow get by them I don’t think beating any of the other teams is too far fetched if our players do their jobs by not turning the ball over, dropping the ball, committing costly penalties and actually making FG’s.