Whats the difference between Landry and Elliott

NotForLong

Reaction score
A bar fight. Drunken Car crash. And a topless woman that was borderline sexual assault. That's all within 1 years time. Did I mention the, look at me drama, with the half shirt.

Maybe this little slap on the wrist is a blessing in disguise. Before he does something serious. Maybe he'll start to think before he acts

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
A bar fight. Drunken Car crash. And a topless woman that was borderline sexual assault. That's all within 1 years time. Did I mention the, look at me drama, with the half shirt.

Maybe this little slap on the wrist is a blessing in disguise. Before he does something serious. Maybe he'll start to think before he acts
One player is a little fish and one player is a big fish. Noone cares if you catch a little fish, but everyone loves that picture of you holding that big lunker.

full-35430-6076-snc00336.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNtbY3vPziGfNzQ2eyzo096NgB9V7_5U8lCtov8mbA4lzjT6MrbQ

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're delusional if you think this is a slap on the wrist. Just stop. Six games worth of pay and a lifetime reputation as an abuser. That's what this is. You have the right to be glad he is suspened if that's the case, but don't downplay the enormity of what the NFL is doing to Zeke. He is being railroaded. What is taking place has nothing to do with the stuff you listed in your post. The league is using Zeke to be tough on DV in a case where the key witness is a proven liar. It's just wrong. Period.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You're delusional if you think this is a slap on the wrist. Just stop. Six games worth of pay and a lifetime reputation as an abuser. That's what this is. You have the right to be glad he is suspened if that's the case, but don't downplay the enormity of what the NFL is doing to Zeke. He is being railroaded. What is taking place has nothing to do with the stuff you listed in your post. The league is using Zeke to be tough on DV in a case where the key witness is a proven liar. It's just wrong. Period.
:hammer:

aikemirv

Reaction score

And yet the suspension was for none of that......

NotForLong

Reaction score
How can you say all his other antics didn't factor in, you weren't in any of the NFL meetings.

He was the NFL leading rusher as a rookie. This kid needed an intervention

NotForLong

Reaction score
Also I believe the NFL would much rather cultivate his career. Rather then catch a big fish. As you say. As dumb as you believe Goodell to be he knows how to market his brand.

Watching all these incidents come out has worried me for Rlliotts sake. Now I feel better knowing he has a short leash around his neck.

As far as his reputation is concerned. He'll be fine brcausr evidence is heraey

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Zeke wasn't even directly involved in the bar fight.

Drunken car crash??? Quit being dramatic and fabricating information in effort to fit your agenda. He was cited for speeding this summer and was involved in fender bender going to practice last season. No alcohol involved.

And you can't sexually assault someone when the element of compliance is there.

Great try though.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Zeke wasn't even directly involved in the bar fight.

Drunken car crash??? Quit being dramatic and fabricating information in effort to fit your agenda. He was cited for speeding this summer and was involved in fender bender going to practice last season. No alcohol involved.

And you can't sexually assault someone when the element of compliance is there.

Great try though.
I know keep making excuses for him.

Let me ask you this. If it were Dez involved with all of this incidents. Would you be so lienent. Where theirs smoke there is fire. That dog needs a leash

Kaiser

Reaction score
Let me ask you this. If it were Dez involved with all of this incidents. Would you be so lienent. Where theirs smoke there is fire. That dog needs a leash

If by "lenient" you mean we would learn the facts and made a decision based on that, sure.

But I'm sure you are waiting for the Dez Walmart tape to show a bar fight and borderline sexual assault.