Whats The On The Menu?

notherbob

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Hot jambalaya, gumbo, and a 6 pack of Abita Amber beer.
Great Eating. Add a lot of Creole Red garlic and some jalapeno hushpuppies and Michelob. I can hear the Cajun music now.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Just bought 5lbs of fresh shrimp..which slept in the Gulf last night. Will boil then tonight, ice them down, prepare my red sauce w/just the right amount of Horse Radish.

Two cases of DrPepper.........Two of my favorite cigars.

now that's what I'm talking about right there.......what kind of cigars pops?

jem88

Reaction score
Sarge said:
X-tra hot wings, smoked oysters/crackers, Doritos, case of Molsen Golden and $100 to the ol' lady to go shopping.

Bring it.
Molson Golden? You living in Canada or is that available down there?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
We get this thread every year, I love it. I'm a bit insane about this sort of thing, I actually think out what I'm going to make each Sunday a week in advance. The plan for tomorrow is Grilled Bratwurst (marinated in Hobgoblin Dark Ale ), baked beans and baked potatoes. I'm starting off slow, next week I'm going to do some lamb riblets, rotisserie style.

Let's get a thread going with some recipes!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Cuban.......
What brand? I'm a big fan of Cuban cigars. I have about 10 in the humidor, and they are reserved for Cowboys victories only. Needless to say, not many were smoked last season. My two favorite brands are Montecristo #2 and Romeo Y Julietta

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Let's get a thread going with some recipes!
Kick it off in the OT Zone. I tried 3 or 4 of the recipes from last time. They were good.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger. Homemade salsa. Dos Equis.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Kick it off in the OT Zone. I tried 3 or 4 of the recipes from last time. They were good.

Check out www.gbsfood.com sometime. It's a collection of recipies from posters at somethingawful.com (name has nothing to do with the taste of food :))

lspain1

Reaction score
Ribeye steaks on the grill (Stubb's marinade)
Cole Slaw
baked potato
barbecue beans (Bush's, Kraft Original Sauce, Log Cabin)
hot baguette
plenty of butter (potato and bread)
iced tea

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
What brand? I'm a big fan of Cuban cigars. I have about 10 in the humidor, and they are reserved for Cowboys victories only. Needless to say, not many were smoked last season. My two favorite brands are Montecristo #2 and Romeo Y Julietta

Montecristo #3 1998

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Splendid choice! Here's hoping that we both enjoy our cigars with a Cowboys' victory tomorrow!

:pray2:
The Horns win......I need a Cowboy W to complete the weekend. That cigar would taste even better.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I've lost 75 pounds the last year and a half (from 245 to 175...I'm about 6-3). My cholestorol has dropped for being over 200 to 141.

It's Diet Rite and popcorn for me.

I hate to toot my own horn........but BEEP, BEEP! (line borrowed from Alex P. Keaton).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I've lost 75 pounds the last year and a half (from 245 to 175...I'm about 6-3). My cholestorol has dropped for being over 200 to 141.

I hate to toot my own horn........but BEEP, BEEP! (line borrowed from Alex P. Keaton).
Good for you. How'd you do it? I need to drop 40.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Good for you. How'd you do it? I need to drop 40.

Mainly exercise...

I run about two miles a day, and lift about 3 times a week.

I switched from regular soda, to Diet Rite. I have also cut back just a bit on how much I eat.

I've gone from a 42 inch waist to 34.......My wife likes the new look. :D

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
beer wings beer nachos beer peanuts beer jalapeno poppers....did i mention beer?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v303/aardvark69/story_pic4.jpg

IT'S BEER!!

HOORAY BEER!!!

I'm also having geniune Maryland Crab Cakes... fresh from Woody's crab shack... Bit of garden salad... I also gotta couple ears of fresh corn on the cob... Can't wait...

Kilyin

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Pretty much the same thing I did. 240 to 180..

Drink only diet soda, juice, water, and milk. I drank alot of water when I first started. Don't overeat, avoid midnight snacking (a half gallon of ice cream at 2am, for instance), and I was doing alot of situps and pushups. I kinda quit working out now cause I'm lazy but I don't gain the weight back. It's almost like losing weight improved my metabolism.

Anyway, no clue what I'm eating or even where I'm gonna watch the game yet.