What's the over/under on McFadden's Hamstrings?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'm not expecting much from him (or Chris Johnson). I think Randle is gonna be our guy this year. I expect around 20 carries a game from Randle and 6-7 a game from the rest.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I'm not expecting much from him (or Chris Johnson). I think Randle is gonna be our guy this year. I expect around 20 carries a game from Randle and 6-7 a game from the rest.

Chris is not on the team? Do you mean Gus?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
3 games and a partial quarter. Then to the tub and obscurity.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If I had to choose which one would step up and carry the load, I would have to agree Randle is that guy. I just don't have much faith in McFadden especially after hearing he had calf removal sugery. :p

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I meant if we sign him. I'm not expecting any production from any so-called reclamation projects. It's Randle's time.

Got it they are not signing him. If they wanted him in here he would have been brought in by now.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I say he injures it in training camp and is out the first couple games of the season. He'll have nagging injuries throughout the season resulting in about 7-8 games played; 10 if we're lucky. I'd be happy with 10 games from him since I'm not expecting much at all.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I say he injures it in training camp and is out the first couple games of the season. He'll have nagging injuries throughout the season resulting in about 7-8 games played; 10 if we're lucky. I'd be happy with 10 games from him since I'm not expecting much at all.

So the key is to lower my expectations so I can be pleasantly surprised. Not a bad strategy at all. :D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah, I'm not expecting him to be fully available for training camp and preseason before he's missing time, much less several games into the season.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
honestly I think whoever has the hot hand. Even in college darren wasn't the work horse so this offense could do him wonders splitting with dunbar and randle

calicowboy54

Reaction score

That guy is no tiny at 5'11 200lbs he's going to get bumped by a lineman and fly back or sideways 5 yards. no way he gets 20 a game.

RS12

Reaction score
Based on career average should be 4 games missed.