What's the over/under on McFadden's Hamstrings?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No wonder the Cowbys are considered the most loved as well as hated team (patriots are now though) but we are hated because our own fans hate the team. How many want McFadden to fail so you can say you are right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not expecting much from him (or Chris Johnson). I think Randle is gonna be our guy this year. I expect around 20 carries a game from Randle and 6-7 a game from the rest.

If that scenario plays out the Cowboys running game won't be near as good as last season regardless of the OL.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ill just be happy if we don't hear about it all training camp.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I say he gets two minor pulls early on from seeing so much daylight to run through.... Then he cruises for second half of season.... Leading us to sb50 victory!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's therapeutic.
I've been saying that for years. Fans in general have pent-up frustration but some Cowboy fans in particular have a reservior of pain. Stress is as real as the air we all breath. Can't keep that stuff bottled up always. Of course there are alternative ways to deal with stress.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It's therapeutic.
Yep, lee is gona twist a Knee getting off the plane. Talk about it now and it's a done deal to the bad vibe Gods. See, now they have to move on. McFadden will get between 6-12 carries a game . He will make all 16 and be a non factor.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know that the interested Johnson wouldn't have a stronger expectancy of going non injured than does McFadden at present. Things can change, but as a fan, you just don't know.