What's the real plan?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The plan is to cobble together a team and hope that McCarthy can do a whole lot more with it than Garrett could. In general, Dallas has to hope to get some good bargain free agents AND do well in the draft AND have McCarthy do well in order to win. Its entirely possible but not easy.
I think its possible..

If..if..

McCarthy calls the offense.

If Moore calls it..I give us zero chance.

I just think Moore is not experienced enough to win in the NFL.

And with Linehan as his mentor and teacher..

Double-nix.

As they say in government..

A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys and their FO have done more during this preseason than what they've done in any preseason in recent history. I feel their plan is to recover as well as humanly possible, despite so many veteran free agents of theirs being lost to other teams. It's easy to blame the Dallas FO for being too cheap or lazy to do what's rightfully called for but that simply hasn't been the case this year. It seems to justifiably be the wrong time to complain, if that happens to be your preference.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The plan is to do what we do every off season which we are doing...fly by the seat of our pants, sign has been and hope they pan out. This year we have a coaching staff, so my guess is the Jones' hopes lie within their brain trust