What's up with Carpenter?

Aikbach

Reaction score
He's definitely in do or die mode, that said if cutting him will cease threads being made about him I'm almost in favor.

Doomsay

Reaction score
jazzcat22;2764339 said:
Right!

I usually won't read threads such as this, as I knew what it would turn into. These are to be fans of the Dallas Cowboys and their players, support the TEAM. but some people are just born to hate, even their own teams players.

I cannot honestly think of any player on this team I don't care for. Can some better players, or be replaced with better talent, yes. But I will support who we have while they are here. But this is rediculous, the hatred torward Carpenter.

Yes not everyone will like every player, I can understand that, but this is to the verge of childish.

Nobody would really hate him if he were just cut or traded for a 7th round draft pick. The fact that he holds back the development of a potential starter at any position for a 3rd consecutive year causes some consternation.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2764179 said:
I've been reading that Williams and specifically Hodge are doing really well at ILB. Those guys will most likely make the team. Where does that put Carpenter? We are going to carry 5 ILB's? Anybody else think that Bobby will be cut? Keep in mind we are going to probably carry 3 QB's and 2 Kickers on the roster this year. Something we didn't do last year.

this board hates BC