Whats up with TO crying?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
He did reach another milestone in his illustrious career after the TD catch.

Maybe that had something to do with it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
5Stars;2310381 said:
My post was for the haters...

:laugh2:
:D, hey my wife is Blonde, does that count? (you know for air-headedness)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Crying like in tears crying or crying as in whining about something? Either way I didnt see any of either.

juck

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2310401 said:
Crying like in tears crying or crying as in whining about something? Either way I didnt see any of either.

tears.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Probably mad no one celebrated his 900 career catch.:D

I didn't see him crying by the way.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Clove;2310385 said:
:D, hey my wife is Blonde, does that count? (you know for air-headedness)

Keep the wife.

Just don't let her meet T.O., or Cooley, or even you! Then everything might be alright!

:laugh2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gemini Dolly;2310401 said:
The reporter seemed to mean crying as in tears. Wade didn't take the bait.

WG5516

Reaction score
WOW Well I hope everything is ight with him. Hopefully he stay's focused and positive, that will help him through whatever he's going through.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had a towel over his head. If there was a camera to document him crying, it didn't belong to CBS.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Obviously its sumthing with his personal life. you could tell he wasnt really in the mood today. juss happens....

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2310398 said:
Maybe he went to church and got saved.

In all seriousness, I thought TO was already saved. His TD celebration was definitely not ordinary for him. I wonder if he had a death in the family or something.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;2310442 said:
In all seriousness, I thought TO was already saved. His TD celebration was definitely not ordinary for him. I wonder if he had a death in the family or something.

That would have been talked about. The only thing he doesn't make the news for is what he does before he flushes.

He simply put a towel over his head, he has done that a ton of times.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
People never cease to amaze me. Really. It's like when there's no story something must be wrong. Tom Jackson? Sheshawn? Are either of you now posting on the boards?

• Maybe he rediscovered god.
  • Maybe the emotion of hitting the 900 catch milestone made him emotional.
  • Maybe someone in his family died recently and he doesn't care that the whole Cowboy world know his personal business.
  • Maybe he's just tired of everyone measuring the capacity of every breath he takes.
  • Maybe he knows god watches his favorite team every time a game is played in Texas Stadium and he was giving the maker some love.
  • Maybe it's all an act and he's sitting back laughing at how everyone is in the TO twilight zone right now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2310456 said:
That would have been talked about. The only thing he doesn't make the news for is what he does before he flushes.

He simply put a towel over his head, he has done that a ton of times.
Are you sure? There is always room for another " iSHIRT ".

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2310466 said:
People never cease to amaze me. Really. It's like when there's no story something must be wrong. Tom Jackson? Sheshawn? Are either of you now posting on the boards?

• Maybe he rediscovered god.
  • Maybe the emotion of hitting the 900 catch milestone made him emotional.
  • Maybe someone in his family died recently and he doesn't care that the whole Cowboy world know his personal business.
  • Maybe he's just tired of everyone measuring the capacity of every breath he takes.
  • Maybe he knows god watches his favorite team every time a game is played in Texas Stadium and he was giving the maker some love.
  • Maybe it's all an act and he's sitting back laughing at how everyone is in the TO twilight zone right now.

Ot maybe ...............oh never mind:p:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2310497 said:
Ot maybe ...............oh never mind:p:

lol... ;) I'm just trying to counterbalance the homegrown detectives on here. I won't try too hard though.