Whats up?

SteelerSteve

Reaction score
Hows it going cowboys fans? Just thought I'd come on here and see how you all are doing. At the moment I am posting from guantanamo bay, and just so you know I am not here to troll. Just here to talk football.:)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: to the board!!!

I'm used to dealing with Stealer fans. My brother and his son both drink the Kool-Aid.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome:

Enjoy the ride and stay away from Yeagermeister!

SteelerSteve

Reaction score
tomson75;2070316 said:
Welcome. If you're a Marine, you're doubly welcome.
lol sorry, I'm a Navy MA(master at arms) btw thanks for the friendly welcome, I was a little unsure how I would be recieved considering that I am indeed a steeler fan lol

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SteelerSteve;2079716 said:
lol sorry, I'm a Navy MA(master at arms) btw thanks for the friendly welcome, I was a little unsure how I would be recieved considering that I am indeed a steeler fan lol
The only time other teams fans are poorly received is when they come here thinking they can say anything they want about the Cowboys or their fans without any repercussions. When they come in like you did, they are usually welcomed.

I'll add mine. :welcome:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i was gonna joke about me not being shocked about you being a steelers fan and being in the G-bay...but your their for a good reason :) keep it up...oh and can i learn some of that twist-of-the-wrist-flick'em-in-the-forehead and they die stuff? :D

SteelerSteve

Reaction score
the kid 05;2079777 said:
i was gonna joke about me not being shocked about you being a steelers fan and being in the G-bay...but your their for a good reason :) keep it up...oh and can i learn some of that twist-of-the-wrist-flick'em-in-the-forehead and they die stuff? :D
I'll get right on that lol

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone and stay away from Yeagermeister and Sarge.

Ren

Reaction score
SteelerSteve;2081009 said:
So how is Romo's and Jessica Simpson working out:lmao: J/K

:lmao:

had to come down to that sooner or later :bang2:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
SteelerSteve;2081009 said:
So how is Romo's and Jessica Simpson working out:lmao: J/K
It's working out just fine. So hows your brain damaged QB doing these days?

:p:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
StarKist;2081274 said:
It's working out just fine. So hows your brain damaged QB doing these days?

:p:
he's probably shopping for a new bike with that new 102 million dollar contract.

SteelerSteve

Reaction score
Rampage;2081428 said:
he's probably shopping for a new bike with that new 102 million dollar contract.
108 million dollars, just to clear things up.lol I'm sure he's doing fine and cant wait to get on the field with his new and very much improved recieving core.:) now only if our line could somehow learn to block then he'll be doing real good:(

TrinaAnn

Reaction score
Rampage;2081428 said:
LOL,, Hello everyone, I am new here too. I thought IT would be fitting that i post in a stealer thread.

I am a Bengals fan. I am here to talk football, since we play each other this year. :D