Whats up?

PosterChild

Reaction score
TrinaAnn;2081921 said:
LOL,, Hello everyone, I am new here too. I thought IT would be fitting that i post in a stealer thread.

I am a Bengals fan. I am here to talk football, since we play each other this year. :D

So, how do you intend to stop Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson when we play? I mean we'll have T.O. on one side and Chad on the other, and possibly Terry Glenn in the slot. Whatcha gonna do? Sounds like a nightmare for the cats' defense to me.

Oh, and velcome to the bored.

TrinaAnn

Reaction score
PosterChild;2081940 said:
So, how do you intend to stop Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson when we play? I mean we'll have T.O. on one side and Chad on the other, and possibly Terry Glenn in the slot. Whatcha gonna do? Sounds like a nightmare for the cats' defense to me.

Oh, and velcome to the bored.
Chad is going no where, he is staying right here in Cincy. :p: Now Chad, most likely, will be on the bench waving to all you fans.

I am not going to lie, you guys are going to destroy us. You ask me about our Defense, what defense? :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TrinaAnn;2081921 said:
LOL,, Hello everyone, I am new here too. I thought IT would be fitting that i post in a stealer thread.

I am a Bengals fan. I am here to talk football, since we play each other this year. :D

TrinaAnn;2081951 said:
Chad is going no where, he is staying right here in Cincy. :p: Now Chad, most likely, will be on the bench waving to all you fans.

I am not going to lie, you guys are going to destroy us. You ask me about our Defense, what defense? :(
:welcome: to The Zone.

How does a Bengals fan land in Corpus Christi?

TrinaAnn

Reaction score
Hostile;2082027 said:
:welcome: to The Zone.

How does a Bengals fan land in Corpus Christi?
My husband is in the Navy, we got station here. I am from Cincy though. LOL

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TrinaAnn;2081921 said:

You poor soul.

My brother-in-law's family are season ticket holders and know the Brown family very well.

TrinaAnn

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2082074 said:
You poor soul.

My brother-in-law's family are season ticket holders and know the Brown family very well.
Don't get me started on Brown. So dissappointed in him as a owner, I mean Jerry at least gets you guys to the playoffs and Five Superbowls wins.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
TrinaAnn;2081921 said:

:welcome:

Enjoy it here & post often.

SteelerSteve

Reaction score
TrinaAnn;2082051 said:
My husband is in the Navy, we got station here. I am from Cincy though. LOL
Whats your husbands job in the navy? curious cause I'm a sailor too.

ologan

Reaction score
Should we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya ???

Welcome anyway!

TrinaAnn

Reaction score
ologan;2087401 said:
Should we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya ???

Welcome anyway!
LOL, we could do that after Romo, gives my Rookies J.J. and Hall a couple of interceptions each this year. :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TrinaAnn;2081951 said:

you have one. it just so happens to have more holes then swiss cheese ;)

TrinaAnn;2082099 said:
Don't get me started on Brown. So dissappointed in him as a owner, I mean Jerry at least gets you guys to the playoffs and Five Superbowls wins.

to be technical aboot it he got us 3 Lombardi's :p: