What's your gut feeling?

Alweezy

Reaction score
My gut feeling is, this is the game that is separating us from the Superbowl. The last losable game we have in front of us. And for that reason with all on the line, I am super nervous going into it.

I think the Cowboys come out motivated and will get out to a good start. It will not be like last week offensively. In fact they may even go up 2-3 scores. That's how confident I am with our team on the road. They know what's on the line, and are going to be ready to make a statement that they aren't just a obstacle for Green Bay to casually face en route to Seattle.

But even with a sizable lead, the Packers will come back and that's when the Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league narrative is going to bite us. Our D is going to let them back in it similar to the Philly game. And from there in the 4th quarter either the team gears up for a game saving drive, or Green Bay gets the final bounce and wins.

calico

Reaction score
Gut feeling is this is like the 2nd Philly game.

Packers start cold after a bye. Cowboys take early lead. Packers storm back to have dallas turn and finish for a win. 31-24 cowboys.

basilhayden

Reaction score
I feel like tomorrow will be like the Vikings playoff game circa January 2010..

basilhayden

Reaction score
Really? Almost all the players from that team are gone. Better coaching. Better players.

I felt like we would win against the Vikings after whooping the Eagles but we just fell apart. Completely. I truly believe if we lose tomorrow it will be squarely because of JG coaching.

rwalters31

Reaction score
I hope your gut is more accurate than my gut.

I think we lose a close game. That won't stop me from wildly cheering for the Cowboys on Sunday.

The same feeling I have, however, I will still route for the Cowboys!:yourock:

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Really? Almost all the players from that team are gone. Better coaching. Better players.

And there a few of todays team who remember the drubbing they received at the hands of the Packers at Lambeau...

Bloodbunny

Reaction score
I feel like tomorrow will be like the Vikings playoff game circa January 2010..

****.. I really don't feel that way going into this one. Back in 2010, I predicted that the Vikings would run away with it, as we didn't match up against their big play offense. After seeing the gutsy performance last week vs the Lions, I think the Cowboys are a tough opponent for anyone in the league right now.

That said, GB at Lambeau is tough, and maybe they win, maybe they lose, but it will be close until the final gun.

landroverking

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time getting a feel for this game. I can see the Cowboys winning but I keep thinking of a Pats/Pack SB.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
... Going into the Lions game, I had a bad gut feeling. Some would say we should have lost, but I don't. With resiliency and bold playcalling, we managed to win. This week, I have a different gut feeling. My gut feeling is that we go into Green Bay and beat them pretty soundly. Bold prediction: 10+ point victory for the Cowboys.

With a healthy Rodgers, I'm sure my gut would be telling me something different.

Dallas is going to run, run, run.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Rogers doesn't finish the game...Flynn throws 2 ints in the second half. We win by double digits.

jesusdlg

Reaction score
Dallas 31 - Packers 21

BIG game from D Lawrence

To be the best you need to beat the best. It will be a great and fun game to watch.

toto1939

Reaction score
If we score 10 points in first quarter, we are on our way to victory...can't have any more of these slow start games