What's your gut feeling?

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Okay, need someone to tell me to shut up because every week something makes me freak out.. this week it's .... what IF Baltimore wins and what if The Panthers win? What are the odds another home-team loses? Tell me it's irrelevant! These games aren't even over and/or haven't been played and my mind goes to this... and makes me wonder if I should cheer on the Pats instead to improve our odds. Am I cray cray?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Okay, need someone to tell me to shut up because every week something makes me freak out.. this week it's .... what IF Baltimore wins and what if The Panthers win? What are the odds another home-team loses? Tell me it's irrelevant! These games aren't even over and/or haven't been played and my mind goes to this... and makes me wonder if I should cheer on the Pats instead to improve our odds. Am I cray cray?

Shut up, it's irrelevant. Happy?

noletime95

Reaction score
Packers and Cowboy played Lions in back to back weeks. The Lions never touched Rodgers except when Suh did his stupid antic yet the Lions got to Romo six times the following week. If the Packers o-line can keep the Lions off of Rodgers, there is no reason to think that Rodgers will have all the time in the world in the pocket against the Cowboys. The only teams that have beaten Rodgers over the past couple of years have been teams with great defenses and mobile QBs. The Cowboys have neither. Rodgers if familiar with Marinelli. It may take him a half quarter to figure out what they are doing, but once he does, The RainMan of QB will have his way.

Prediction 34-21 Packers. On to Seattle....

Hard not to pick GB, though I believe Dallas does have a real chance to win tomorrow. But suggesting Romo is not mobile makes me question your football IQ. He's no Rodgers, but.....whatever why educate the resident idiot.

manster4ever

Reaction score
VERY close game tomorrow. 27-24 type game with the winner being the team that has the fewest turnovers.

Gaede

Reaction score
My gut feeling is we have had a good run, but our defense is just not strong enough to go further

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said it Monday and I will say it today:
Dallas Cowboys 27
packers 17

The Cowboys defense is not going to hold the Packers to 17 points. If the Cowboys win both teams will score in the 20s to mid 30s. It may take a shootout to beat them depending on the weather.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The Cowboys defense is not going to hold the Packers to 17 points. If the Cowboys win both teams will score in the 20s to mid 30s. It may take a shootout to beat them depending on the weather.

yea thats what im thinking as well. i dont see our defense stopping Rodgers much. it can all change drastically if Rodgers is hit often and we make that calf an even bigger issue.

now on the bright side, i dont see GB defense matching well w our entire offense as well.

expect a shootout......

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yea thats what im thinking as well. i dont see our defense stopping Rodgers much. it can all change drastically if Rodgers is hit often and we make that calf an even bigger issue.

now on the bright side, i dont see GB defense matching well w our entire offense as well.

expect a shootout......

The Packers D does have a pass rush so the Cowboys can't get behind by very much.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Rodgers is as healthy as Romo is. Don't let the media fool you into thinking otherwise.

My gut feeling is we win a close one. I wouldn't have thought so if McClain, Mincey, and Hitchens were out. But with all hands on deck, we'll force a turnover and get a key stop when we need it. Cowboys 31-27.

No way. I know the sentiment is right and that's the way to approach the game but you don't sit you your potential MVP for virtually two weeks of practice to fool the media.

He's not right and will not be at full strength and that takes away a huge part of his game. Not saying he's not still dangerous and could shred us but he's not going to be 100%.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score

I expect both teams to try and control the clock with the run game and also lower scoring than expected.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I expect both teams to try and control the clock with the run game and also lower scoring than expected.

Too many playmakers on both offenses for it to be too low scoring. I'm expecting both teams to score at least in the 20s unless the weather is worse than forecasted. I don't see the Cowboys winning a defensive battle they're going to have to put some points up.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
My gut tells me Rodgers will be off early and we jump out on them 21-6. AR gets it going late but falls short of a comeback. We run the clock out to seal the deal.

Dallas 28
GB 23

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I still can't get a feel on this game. Didnt like the last game vs lions. But gb may be favored but they're not unbeatable by any means. Dallas plays like they did most of the season they should win. Time of possession will be the main factor in this game.

joshjwp

Reaction score
My gut feeling is the Cowboys end both of the Packers' streaks. (Undefeated at home, no Rodgers picks.)

This is exactly my thoughts. All streaks come to an end. Rodgers will throw a pick sometime. I've thought Carr was due for a few weeks now.

dallasdave

Reaction score
... Going into the Lions game, I had a bad gut feeling. Some would say we should have lost, but I don't. With resiliency and bold playcalling, we managed to win. This week, I have a different gut feeling. My gut feeling is that we go into Green Bay and beat them pretty soundly. Bold prediction: 10+ point victory for the Cowboys.

With a healthy Rodgers, I'm sure my gut would be telling me something different.

Cowboys all the way and I think we beat the pack by more than 10 points.