What's your ...V i c h y s s o i s e ...in 2006!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Like vengeanace, Vichyssoise is a dish best served cold! Well, the soups cold and the season is well on it's way. That said, in terms of "vengence," or the big "payback," is what you'd like to see in the 2006 NFL regular season.

Everyone knows what the term "payback" implies! But it really does have mutilpe meanings for differents fans. For example, revenge/payback for you might mean ...

1) Smacking that team for beating you down in the Icebowl, or Superbowl

2) Returning the favor to a team who prevented you from making the playoffs

3) Beating up on a rival who "swept" you in the previous year; or "owned" you in 2005.

4) While franchises rarely seek "satisfaction" for individuals players, in rare instances, it could mean getting back at a former player for making lewd remarks, gestures, or actions detrimental to their former team/teammates

You get it by now (and for those who absolutely have no self-control, try to limit the flames ...or not)

So tell me what's your version of "revenge/payback!"

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
PT: Why don't you just say T.O....and let it out.

You'll feel better.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I want to see tears streaming down Joe Gibbs' face and see vomit gush from Dan Snyder's piehole after Roy Williams scoops up a Clinton Portis fumble and runs it in for the winning TD with no time on the clock.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys winning the whole damn thing and walking off the field with #6 in hand

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Chief said:
I want to see tears streaming down Joe Gibbs' face and see vomit gush from Dan Snyder's piehole after Roy Williams scoops up a Clinton Portis fumble and runs it in for the winning TD with no time on the clock.

Why? Why not a blowout?

A win like that will only spark them to say we won by luck (though, don't we say the same thing to them about the game in Dallas last year?)....

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Chief said:

mwahahahahahahaha.....that should happen in Washington after TNew has a 17 Interception night on Sept. 17th.

superpunk

Reaction score
Did someone say Vichyssoise?

Now I KNOW it's football season!!!!!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

:lombardi:

:trophy:

:hammock:

1fisher

Reaction score
what are you trying to say PT..... I know there's a hidden message in this??:D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Why? Why not a blowout?

A win like that will only spark them to say we won by luck (though, don't we say the same thing to them about the game in Dallas last year?)....

My version would be more painful for them, I think.

Thinking you have the win locked up and then seeing it vaporize can be brutal. We, of all people, should know that (cough ... Santana Moss ... cough).

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Like vengeanace, Vichyssoise is a dish best served cold! Well, the soups cold and the season is well on it's way. That said, in terms of "vengence," or the big "payback," is what you'd like to see in the 2006 NFL regular season.

Everyone knows what the term "payback" implies! But it really does have mutilpe meanings for differents fans. For example, revenge/payback for you might mean ...

1) Smacking that team for beating you down in the Icebowl, or Superbowl

2) Returning the favor to a team who prevented you from making the playoffs

3) Beating up on a rival who "swept" you in the previous year; or "owned" you in 2005.

4) While franchises rarely seek "satisfaction" for individuals players, in rare instances, it could mean getting back at a former player for making lewd remarks, gestures, or actions detrimental to their former team/teammates

You get it by now (and for those who absolutely have no self-control, try to limit the flames ...or not)

Does this have anything to do with TO running and standing on the STAR after scoring a TD and embarassing Andy Reid and the whole Eagle organization and nation ?
:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1fisher said:
what are you trying to say PT..... I know there's a hidden message in this??:D

He's trying to convince himself that the Eagle are worth a crap! He can't see that it's over for that crappy team...the end has come!

That's all he does...it's boring....

:star:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Why? Why not a blowout?

According to most skins fans, every Cowboy win over them is luck, especially those during the streak... ;)