What's your ...V i c h y s s o i s e ...in 2006!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
PT: Why don't you just say T.O....and let it out.
You'll feel better.

I thought I'd give TO a break since he's been all over the news again lately.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Chief said:
I want to see tears streaming down Joe Gibbs' face and see vomit gush from Dan Snyder's piehole after Roy Williams scoops up a Clinton Portis fumble and runs it in for the winning TD with no time on the clock.

You're not a squeamish sort of guy are you Chief!?:rolleyes:

MC KAos

Reaction score
i got a celebration idea for TO....

ok, so he says he went to the star because god looks down on the cowboys from the open roof....
so, he goes to the middle of the field in philthy, looks up, and does some body language to indicate something like......".......anyone there?!?!?!?!?"

then he shrugs it off and walks off the field

superpunk

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
i got a celebration idea for TO....

ok, so he says he went to the star because god looks down on the cowboys from the open roof....
so, he goes to the middle of the field in philthy, looks up, and does some body language to indicate something like......".......anyone there?!?!?!?!?"

then he shrugs it off and walks off the field

Does that qualify as cold soup?:rolleyes:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
I don't know.You tell us. Afterall, you got swept by us.

Oh that's right, you may not have been participating here at the Zone when we had the thread on "Crow Recipes." If you were, you'd have known that it makes your response weakened.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
That's the plan for every red-blooded, American NFL football fandom. But what's your V i c h y s s o i s ?

What else is there? If I had to think of 1 game this year that will have a special meaning and a touch of revenge it would be the showdown with the Texans. Living in Houston that game has some down home bragging rights involved especially given the fact we lost to them in their 1st ever game. I still have scares from that game. :laugh2:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Can football season start please.........these threads just :ralph:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Did someone say Vichyssoise?

Now I KNOW it's football season!!!!!!!

I'll interpret your Vichyssoise response to mean you're eager for the season to start ...I share that hunger.

superpunk

Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
Can football season start please.........these threads just :ralph:

Maybe.

I think that's probably just the Vichyssoise wokring on ya.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
The most recent NFC Championships that came out of the NFC-East!:)

So then, your's would be the fact that every other franchise in the NFC East does not have to fall back on NFC champion but can claim a SuperBowl? Plain and simple, I don't like cold potato soup. I don't eat it because I don't like it. I have a choice because I can afford to have a choice. Much like your question. While there are certain things that serve as a minor irritant to me, we can afford to forgo the potato soup and leave it for others. Our franchise enjoys a rich history. There is no need to allow ourselves to be force feed anything. Especially a fancy name for cold potato soup.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars said:
So tell me what's your version of "revenge/payback!"

I knew someone would finally get around to asking that question.

Most Eagle fans I've spoken to are eager to simply gain some respect back from the NFC-East, and the NFL in general. However, i would be remiss if I didn't mention that my Vichyssoise is probably going to be a little unexpected by most of you.

I'd like the Eagles to send out a strong message to the "Media." The media places too many labels on players, and situations that bring "bad press" situations upon the Eagles, certain key players, Eagle managerial decisions and other components. In short, they've gotten away with far too many implications that are unwarranted.

That said, my Vichyssoise would be preceeded by heavy Ordourves in the form of Cowboys, Giants, and Commanders sweeps in 2005. That's about as honest as I can bring it!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Very well......

I don't much like cold potato and leek soup.

;)

You are missing out.

I think you are a bit hung up on the "cold soup" part. What? Soup? Cold? No way! I hear that sort of thing from children all the time.

Open your mind ABQ and your palate will follow.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Does this have anything to do with TO running and standing on the STAR after scoring a TD and embarassing Andy Reid and the whole Eagle organization and nation ?

It could? But just not necessarily for me. This is what you deem as retribution ...not me.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
It could? But just not necessarily for me. This is what you deem as retribution ...not me.
I was referring to when he did it while in a 49ers uniform.

I understand from an Iggles fan on a messageboard I frequent that that was quite embarassing to the Eagles org. :D