When are the chips falling?

glimmerman

Reaction score
How many more loses before JJ has no choice? How much longer before JG starts to try to cover his own rear. He will throw Linehan under the bus and any players he can.

What happens first? Does JG take the play calling back first? Does JJ fire Linehan and make JG take the playcalling back? Telling everyone that no ones job is safe.

Or do the player quit on JG. Or are we seeing that start to happen now?

dwreck27

Reaction score
Big drop off in views for games down the stretch...

Stadium obviously empty with less seats...

glimmerman

Reaction score
We're 1 and 2 not 1 and 7....long way to go this season still
I agree. Wondering if this ship don’t get right soon what will be the first move. I think us fans are wanting it to happen but the FO is far away from it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big drop off in views for games down the stretch...

Stadium obviously empty with less seats...

Jerry still gets his money. What 90% of the seats are season ticket holders. And those are paid for in advance around May and June.
Then if sold, the people buying them aren’t just going to waste their money and will go to the games.
Especially the opposing teams fans.
Now many fans are already opposing fans. So maybe when they are 65-35 fans for the opposing teams, Jerry May notice even though he still has his money.

Merchandise sales must tumble, and TV ratings as well. Therefore sponsors pulling out as no one is watching.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is not capable of eating the amount of crowe required if he fired Garret. He will fire the other coaches and spend some money on new players, but he'll cling to garret till the bitter end.

Twin

Reaction score
How many more loses before JJ has no choice? How much longer before JG starts to try to cover his own rear. He will throw Linehan under the bus and any players he can.

What happens first? Does JG take the play calling back first? Does JJ fire Linehan and make JG take the playcalling back? Telling everyone that no ones job is safe.

Carrot top knows if he takes back play calling n no thing changed he won't last all season all he need to do is clap n spit he will survive 16 games

Jipper

Reaction score
I agree. Wondering if this ship don’t get right soon what will be the first move. I think us fans are wanting it to happen but the FO is far away from it.

Hard to say....1st game we were rusty and sucked bc we basically skipped the preseason..

2nd game was a division foe we match up well at home

3rd very tough environment with a decent defense...

All outcomes are understandable and this team hasnt shown anything except that they inconsistent but there is hope for improvement

waving monkey

Reaction score
Problem is Jerry won't willingly admit his mistake. He has too much pride. Thats why i hate to say it but i'd rather be 4-12 than 8-8. 8-8 justifies jerry in keeping garret.
not so and he's proven thats not correct
he's loyal

Romotil45

Reaction score

I think Jerrah and Garrett realise Dak is not the answer and plan on riding out a 4-12 season so they can draft Justin Herbert.

JayFord

Reaction score
Jerry is not capable of eating the amount of crowe required if he fired Garret. He will fire the other coaches and spend some money on new players, but he'll cling to garret till the bitter end.

The bitter end was 2010 ........

glimmerman

Reaction score
Has been clinging for years. I guess why change now. As long as JJ is still having fun running the team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think Jerrah and Garrett realise Dak is not the answer and plan on riding out a 4-12 season so they can draft Justin Herbert.
We will see. I heard SJ don’t want Dak running and JJ wants to turn him loose. SJ wants to keep him from injury. JJ don’t care, maybe because he plans on getting another QB.