When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
If Dak is so bad, why are his numbers and wins better that Tom Brady and the Bucs against common opponents? Can someone explain?

2021 Season: Dak Prescott vs Tom Brady - Common opponents (9 games)

Brady
249/368 | 68% completion | 2504 yards | 16 TDs | 6 Ints | 94.8 rating | 7 wins - 2 losses

DAK
214/305 | 70% completion | 2430 yards | 23 TDs | 5 Ints | 112.8 rating | 9 wins - 0 losses

Cool, let's compare what counts

10 super bowl appearances
7 super bowl wins
5 super bowl MVPs
3 regular season MVPs
Almost every nfl QB record
34-12 Playoff record

DAK
0 sb appearances
0 sb wins
0 superbowl mvps
0 regular season mvps
0 QB records
1-3 playoff record.

What some of us competent football Folks are trying to tell you clowns is to just stop posting about Dak in any other context than he just has to prove himself and maybe he can bus a team to the SB. All of these small grabs trying to compare his losses or his play or team losses, it's pathetic.

We know who you guys are. You are the ones 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 5 years ago that has argued thst Dak is a top 5 qb and is just as good as the elite QBs. It's in your post history I'm sure.

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

7 super bowl wins
5 super bowl MVPs
3 regular season MVPs
34-12 Playoff record

DAK
0 sb appearances
0 sb wins
0 superbowl mvps
0 regular season mvps
0 QB records
1-3 playoff record.

What some of us competent football Folks are trying to tell you clowns is to just stop posting about Dak in any other context than he just has to prove himself and maybe he can bus a team to the SB. All of these small grabs trying to compare his losses or his play or team losses, it's pathetic.

We know who you guys are. You are the ones 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 5 years ago that has argued thst Dak is a top 5 qb and is just as good as the elite QBs. It's in your post history I'm sure.

Well i guess we can give him the trophy for this year based on what happend previous years then...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

7 super bowl wins
5 super bowl MVPs
3 regular season MVPs
34-12 Playoff record

DAK
0 sb appearances
0 sb wins
0 superbowl mvps
0 regular season mvps
0 QB records
1-3 playoff record.

Talking about this year in my post. Try to keep up.

The mental gymnastics and goal post moving has to be exhausting.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I've kept up. My goal posts have never moved. Dak will not be able to carry us to the SB and win it. He is a mid tier QB bus driver.

I'm trying to tell you and others like you to stop looking silly by comparing Dak to an elite level QB. By all means if you want to compare Dak to Andy Dalton, fitzmagic, tannehill, please have at it.

sideon

Reaction score
You know things have gotten bad when the Tad’s are acting like this is a win for Dak lol.
Also completely ignoring that one game was played in a controlled environment, and the other was played in a snow storm.

J_Allen

Reaction score
True. But this debunks the theory that all it takes is a good QB to put a team over the top. No, you need to consistently have good players all around.

Our team does not have good players all around, specifically the OL.

This team is loaded with talent. It's the culture and coaching staff. Both are garbage.

ESisback

Reaction score
I've kept up. My goal posts have never moved. Dak will not be able to carry us to the SB and win it. He is a mid tier QB bus driver.

I'm trying to tell you and others like you to stop looking silly by comparing Dak to an elite level QB. By all means if you want to compare Dak to Andy Dalton, fitzmagic, tannehill, please have at it.
I think Dak is in the 10-15 range, but we CAN win a Super Bowl with him at QB. Look at all the middling QBs that won, or at least participated in SBs…Brad Johnson, Foles, Dilfer, Flacco, Eli Manning, Jim McMahon, Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, etc., etc.