When do we enter the Richard Sherman discussion?

garyv

Reaction score
Sherman can still play at high level for a couple more years, don’t kid yourselves. He’s a veteran presence that brings immediate respect and credibility.

Actually he ranked 3rd in CB's last season

dogberry

Reaction score
Whilst at the Wikipedia Richard Sherman listing, his pro-day 40 is 4.28 and his combine 40 is 4.56.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Serious question - If Dallas was going to play a lot of single high S and one in the box, do you think Sherman could do that?

I absolutely believe he would excel at that.

basel90

Reaction score
There were rumors last week that the Vikings were close to signing him, then nothing happened. If he goes another week without being signed, does Dallas start making overtures? I would like him on a 2 year deal along with Kazee. Gives us even more flexibility with our first round pick.
Sherman is a thug . Had talent but is a bad personality to have in the locker room . He was burned so many times lately to boot .

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas should do a better job reaching out to any player that may help. Stephen gets too cute assuming players want big money. And Sherman may hold out for a bunch of money I don't know and the cowboys wouldn't know untill they get off their butts and speak to him. I believe he is his own agent so it's pretty simple phone call.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I personally feel Sherman if signed would be Ha-Ha or Poe all over again. Sherman was never a racehorse, a savvy vet that studied film but eventually you lose too many steps.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dallas should do a better job reaching out to any player that may help. Stephen gets too cute assuming players want big money. And Sherman may hold out for a bunch of money I don't know and the cowboys wouldn't know untill they get off their butts and speak to him. I believe he is his own agent so it's pretty simple phone call.

Stop thinking Sherman is the Sherman of 8 years ago, he's not. He's a lot slower and is not the same player. The Cowboys haven't reached out to him because they already see that.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Whilst at the Wikipedia Richard Sherman listing, his pro-day 40 is 4.28 and his combine 40 is 4.56.

IF, that huge word, IF what Wikipedia says is true even those it can be edited by just about anyone, that was 10 years ago and he's NOWHERE close to that now. He's also been injured A LOT in the last 4 years and hasn't played an entire 16 game season since 2016. Maybe that's why all the professional scouts and GM's in the league haven't signed him. Even the vikings took a look at him and turned him down.