When do you think the new coach will be announced?

dwmyers

Reaction score
CoachHodnett;1350295 said:
I'm as anxious as I know everyone else is, but I feel that interviewing more people isn't a bad thing. In fact, I could live with waiting until after the Super Bowl to interview Rivera or Caldwell.

I believe he should wait and interview Rivera, at least. Caldwell would be fresh blood too, from an effective offense.

David.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DizzG;1350329 said:
complaining about Jerry interviewing too many people is proof people will complain about anything. Jeeze. I dont think Jerry does anything before the superbowl

You dont have an 8 hour interview with Singletary the day before you annouce someone else unless you are annoucing singletary. otherwise the LONG interview today shows Jerry isnt sure yet IMO

:hammer:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the day before the draft, that way larry lacewell can get some good scouting time in with his new coach...you know 24 hours...

because that is what it looked like they spent preparing last time jerry ran the show, so why change now.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I am starting to think its next week too...I really think if it was Turner or Phillips, we'd know now

and I'll go one further...maybe the new HC ends up being somebody none of us has thought of...dont have any evidence of it...but maybe Jones isnt thrilled with any of the candidates and will go in an entirely different direction

then again, we could see Turner, Garrett or Singletary paraded out tomorrow as new HC...I wont be surprised at anything that happens now

David