When does the local media turn on Jerry?

Strykerscm

Reaction score
It’s clear that the metroplex can and will change their attention to the teams that win.

The rangers just did and are primed to win a lot more. The owner is committed to winning and spent the money needed to get in a position to compete. You know as well as I do that Jerry hated seeing the rangers win.

You’ve already seen a ton more apathy toward the cows this week alone based off losing to a rival. When will the media start calling out the cowboys for being a joke of a franchise? Will it ever happen?

The cowboys will always have support from the very blue collar tailgate type crowds and fans in other cities who spend their paychecks to see them, but the money and folks that pay for the nice seats will shift their eyes to Globe Life.

The media needs to do their jobs and start shaking the tree.

XXLMike

Reaction score
It’s clear that the metroplex can and will change their attention to the teams that win.

The rangers just did and are primed to win a lot more. The owner is committed to winning and spent the money needed to get in a position to compete. You know as well as I do that Jerry hated seeing the rangers win.

You’ve already seen a ton more apathy toward the cows this week alone based off losing to a rival. When will the media start calling out the cowboys for being a joke of a franchise? Will it ever happen?

The cowboys will always have support from the very blue collar tailgate type crowds and fans in other cities who spend their paychecks to see them, but the money and folks that pay for the nice seats will shift their eyes to Globe Life.

Weakest media in the nation. Shariif hinted that many are JJ mouthpieces.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Nobody cares about baseball. The Rangers were in the least watched World Series in history.

The Cowboys are still the most popular team on the planet and football still rules.
What a stupid take. Comparing the nfl to mlb isn’t apples to apples and I am speaking about this city. Not taking into account millions of cows fans in obscure cities that mean nothing.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
They are all on Jerrys pay roll any dissenter gets fired. This is well documented.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Media loves Jerry !
He makes interesting quotes
Is charming and personable
Says funny and crazy things
Helps them sell publications
And generates clicks, ect...

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a stupid take. Comparing the nfl to mlb isn’t apples to apples and I am speaking about this city. Not taking into account millions of cows fans in obscure cities that mean nothing.
Viewership means everything and until that changes, the Cowboys will remain the top franchise in the world.

mugsybows

Reaction score
The rangers thing I think just reinforces jerrys stance. The rangers got hot at right time and won it all. Jerry truly believes the cowboys can do that too. If history has taught us anything they can’t and one point he’s also failing to admit is rangers spent big to get that, jerry thinks jags can do it for him.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't think some fans understand the media at all.

They do not care if the Cowboys win or lose. They do not care if Cowboys fans are happy or angry.

The media cares about market reach .. that's it.

If the Cowboys are winning, Cowboys fans will watch and read a lot more media about the Cowboys.

If the Cowboys are losing, Cowboys haters will watch and read a lot more media about the Cowboys.

Fans are passionate about the Cowboys. Outside of the Dallas Cowboys organization, the media does not care.