When is it time to clean-house??

starchamber

Reaction score
Ren;3642557 said:
No the league is full of talent, being blessed with talent does not automatically make someone a winner.

Amen to that...For Anyone who disagrees with your statement they need only refer to Alex Barron or Fat Albert Haynesworth. You make into the NFL based solely on talent, leadership capability or chararcter rarely factor into it.

superonyx

Reaction score
Ren;3642557 said:
No the league is full of talent, being blessed with talent does not automatically make someone a winner.

No. The world is full of people with Talent. Talent alone does not get a player to the NFL. It takes something more than just talent. These guys are winners. They have won at every level they have played at. Sure you can name a player that might get a college scholarship based on size or talent potential. But these guys dont make it to the NFL. To make it to the NFL takes production beyond anything most people have ever produced or experienced. These guys are used to winning. The fact that they have achieved enough to make millions of dollars per year to do what they do is winning.

So debate all you want. These guys have been winners. They have been apart of winning and successful programs. And on a personal level they have won. They have beat out the millions of others that have attempted to get their jobs.

But winning at a level where everyone is a winner is something that has to be taught. Its the reason winning coaches can win again and again.

superonyx

Reaction score
starchamber;3642649 said:
Amen to that...For Anyone who disagrees with your statement they need only refer to Alex Barron or Fat Albert Haynesworth. You make into the NFL based solely on talent, leadership capability or chararcter rarely factor into it.

Albert Haynesworth has gotten rich, spoiled and lazy.

But he didnt make the money he makes because of just talent or leadership. He makes it based on work and production. So many people are 6-4 300 lbs. But they dont achieve half of what Haynesworth achieved. But he has checked out after he got paid. Thats a different situation. But look at haynesworth before about 3 years ago. He was a winner.

So many players in the NFl played in high schools and colleges where they rarely lost a game. So many players played in winning organizations. So they are winners that are used to winning.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i am torn about Kosier.he is really good for our o-line but he just cant stay healthy.i wont be surprised if we dont resign him.

cml750

Reaction score
IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS!!!! It is the coaching staff. This staff is incapable of properly motivating the team. We have the talent. We have now wasted another year on Wade.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Problem with us isn't the players. Its the coaches. We need a coaching overhaul in Dallas.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
ConstantReboot;3643069 said:
Problem with us isn't the players. Its the coaches. We need a coaching overhaul in Dallas.

so you see no problem with starting an O line

with these old guyd

Columbo - 32
Davis - 33
Gurode - 32
Kosier - 32

I agree about the coaching overhall at the end of the year like Jan 3

thats a give me

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The smart time to blow a team up is early in the middle of a season?

Premature evaluation strikes again.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ConstantReboot;3643069 said:

This.

Anybody realize the Commanders forced the Bears into 6 turnovers in ONE half yesterday?

I think thats more than we have for the entire season. I believe we have 5. And one of those was a freaking gift.

stiletto

Reaction score
Hostile;3643363 said:
The smart time to blow a team up is early in the middle of a season?

Premature evaluation strikes again.

Who said that?!