When is Jimmy getting in the ring of Honor

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thing is, people in all professions receive multiple career accolades all the time--often within short order. I do not agree with any need to insert any specific time buffer between such achievements. Everyone associated with sports will acknowledge Johnson as a Hall of Famer. Likewise, anyone associated with the Cowboys will recognize Johnson as a Ring of Honor member when he is inducted. Alive or dead.

Neither honor will take away the other. In fact, I would argue both will enhance the other.

Johnson himself asked when will it happen. Even the actual person, who would receive the honor, does not understand the necessity to wait. Why should anyone else?
I say spread it out and enjoy it over a longer period.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Ok we have not won a super bowl since that last year with Switzer, and we know Jimmy was a architect of that team. Since Jimmy left we have missed the superbowl or deep playoff run every year (*Switzer year). I think Jimmy put a curse on the team since Jerry would not put him in the ROH and acknowledge that he was the reason we won those 3 superbowls in those years.

So how can we get Jerry to break the curse and let Jimmy in the Ring.
Not going to happen until Jerry is dead and gone. Jerry didn't want to share anything with Jimmy then and he sure the hell doesn't want to share anything with Jimmy now!

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Not going to happen until Jerry is dead and gone. Jerry didn't want to share anything with Jimmy then and he sure the hell doesn't want to share anything with Jimmy now!
well they share one thing in common…. a love for boats. now i’m thinking of that. i wonder if jerry bought that honking monster of a boat to show off to jimmy.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I honestly believe that it will not happen until one of two things happen:

1. The Cowboys win a Super Bowl without Jimmy. With this, Jerry can step away from the whispers that he couldn't win it all without Jimmy.

2. Jimmy has a serious health issue. Like him or hate him, Jerry has a big heart.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Ok we have not won a super bowl since that last year with Switzer, and we know Jimmy was a architect of that team. Since Jimmy left we have missed the superbowl or deep playoff run every year (*Switzer year). I think Jimmy put a curse on the team since Jerry would not put him in the ROH and acknowledge that he was the reason we won those 3 superbowls in those years.

So how can we get Jerry to break the curse and let Jimmy in the Ring.
It is going to happen when the Arlington Jonesboys win a Super Bowl and that will happen When...
When Doves Cry