When is our blockbuster FA signing, Stephen?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is it the “every other year” syndrome? This team hasn’t made the playoffs in back to back in 15 years. Made the playoffs back to back in ‘06-07. Then again in 2014, ‘16, ‘18, and ‘21.

I’ve wondered on occasion if this FO takes a year off here and there. When your job isn’t on the line, it takes away a lot of the pressure to “win now”. In their mind, they always have time to fix things.
Look, taking money from saps like us and then spending much of tha cash takes a lot of time and effort.
Jerrphen can't always be in the wheelhouse on HRM Ship of Fools.
Yes, if seems the FO does take a year offense sometimes.
We like our guys, specifically a leaderless and at times flighty QB and Zeke who who would sit on the bench on 25 other teams.

conner01

Reaction score
Lots if fans want a big FA signing
Few mention who that big signing should be
Looking at who’s available I’m failing to see the FA blockbuster people are requesting

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Me beloved bland fellows, I see your comments, your downtrodden look about your big handsme faces.
Like me --- your effervescent and mirtful poster --- you have
the FA Blues.

What's that lads and lass, you can't even remember our last few FA gems uncovered and signed by Jerrphen? Washington? Worthington? ...

Yes, we are bored with the incessant offseason yak yak yak yak about FA and our needs. All hat and no action by the FO if you ask me.:angry:
And we wait, men. And we wait.

What might be holding up our summer blockbuster deal?
We have, I am told, until July 22 for our summer surprise. And to be fair, Stout Stephen never mentioned blockbuster but I inferred that. Heh.

So me huddled masses yearning to be fed, what's our blockbuster? Who do you think It'll be?
I have me own ideas https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkp0gHu23TPi57KLKKhq4btcdr85NtD0ptew&usqp=CAUcall me, but knowing Jerrphen they will go for a big name, an Odell with yellow hair on fire or a Darryl Williams for our O line.
Not based on need but for the splash.:(

Holla and be friendly.:)

The FO never said we were making a blockbuster FA signing.

conner01

Reaction score
Darryl Williams, OT Buffalo.
Not exactly a blockbuster though he is a solid RT
I think I’d rather have a swing tackle over a RT/G player but he is a solid RT and he can play solid at guard
I’m all for adding a swing tackle but it appears they want to see what they have with the picks they’ve used on tackles. Risky too me. It I get the idea of not wanting to cut a young guy they think can develop for an older guy
Hope it works out

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't recall any blockbuster FA deals, more trades. Watson, Wilson, Hill and Adams were the blockbusters in the off season.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Me beloved bland fellows, I see your comments, your downtrodden look about your big handsme faces.
the FA Blues.

What's that lads and lass, you can't even remember our last few FA gems uncovered and signed by Jerrphen? Washington? Worthington? ...

Yes, we are bored with the incessant offseason yak yak yak yak about FA and our needs. All hat and no action by the FO if you ask me.:angry:

We have, I am told, until July 22 for our summer surprise. And to be fair, Stout Stephen never mentioned blockbuster but I inferred that. Heh.

So me huddled masses yearning to be fed, what's our blockbuster? Who do you think It'll be?
I have me own ideas https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkp0gHu23TPi57KLKKhq4btcdr85NtD0ptew&usqp=CAUcall me, but knowing Jerrphen they will go for a big name, an Odell with yellow hair on fire or a Darryl Williams for our O line.

Maybe a bit OT but when i think about Stephen i always have the need to pick my nose.

Even my wife is annoyed by my behaviour. I told her baby at least i have a lot of money. But she just chuckled ánd is still mad at me.
She even told me if i dont stop people will eventually call me Booger. And do i really want to embarrass her that much in public ?

Guys please help me out!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Maybe a bit OT but when i think about Stephen i always have the need to pick my nose.

Even my wife is annoyed by my behaviour. I told her baby at least i have a lot of money. But she just chuckled ánd is still mad at me.
She even told me if i dont stop people will eventually call me Booger. And do i really want to embarrass her that much in public ?

Guys please help me out!

Booger, just be glad you have money if not looks.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
the FA Blues.

After his agent gets done holding us by the you know what, here’s your big free agent signing HAHA

giphy.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
the FA Blues.

The salary cap is a real thing!!!! More real for us than most teams but most teams have GMs that are qualified and not the son of the owner.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
After his agent gets done holding us by the you know what, here’s your big free agent signing HAHA

giphy.gif

He's going to pull a Dak? This guy wouldn't be allowed to carry Witten's jock strap. At least when Dak burned Jerry he did it knowing there wasn't a decent backup on the team and used it as his bargaining chip. TE's are a dime a dozen.