When is the honest offer presser?

Kaiser

Reaction score
So you wish to complain from the get go and later even though you know better..and if someone questions you about it you complain louder?

makes sense.

These posts brought to you by the posters who said we would go 2 - 14 last year after the opening game debacle with Carolina.

Falco78

Reaction score
You probably said this exact thing on this day last year...and the year before.

But turns out they never signed anyone of significance and weren’t able to advance past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

But hey, the status quo is all good. Playoff wins are optional
It actually is, look at their profits!

tm1119

Reaction score
Your status quo was saying we would win four games in a season where we did go to the playoffs. And we did have playoff wins, but who is counting when there is crying to be done.

What I was saying last year was keep Dez and sign a #2, but if we had Dez and Sammy Watkins right now you should feel free to explain where you would cut 35 Million dollars in cap space for this season.

Show me where I said the team would win 4 games. Let’s see it pal.

But It’s ok, you don’t care about winning Super Bowls. We don’t have to see eye to eye. I personally refuse to accept that loser mentality though.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The FO says all the right things.

But bottom line - Jerry values money more than anything in the world.

And we keep buying into his crap.

Super Bowl or not, prized FA signing or not, the Cowboys are a cash cow; The biggest sports-related cash cow in the world.

The Jones' are more than content with that. Team success is just gravy.

Kaiser

Reaction score
But It’s ok, you don’t care about winning Super Bowls. We don’t have to see eye to eye. I personally refuse to accept that loser mentality though.

So if I want to wait TWO days into free agency instead of half a day I have a loser mentality and don't want to win Super Bowls.

You might want to stop and think about that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cant wait to see Stephen and Jerry claim they are still committed to upgrading the team.

The Cowboys issue in the Rams game was coaching not talent.

A case can made that the Cowboys had more talent than the Rams.

The Cowboys definitely had more talent on OL but the Rams coaching/scheme made their average talent look like superstars.

The only position area the Rams would clearly win in a comparitive analysis was interior DL.

tm1119

Reaction score
So if I want to wait TWO days into free agency instead of half a day I have a loser mentality and don't want to win Super Bowls.

You might want to stop and think about that.

You might want to stop and think about the obvious trend that is going on...you’re like the little kid waiting up for Santa. I mean how naive can you possibly be? How many straight years does the team have to do the same thing for you to wake up?

Bottom line is that they are not putting the best possible team they can on the field year in and year out. If that’s not alarming to you then I’m not sure what to say

Kaiser

Reaction score
Bottom line is that they are not putting the best possible team they can on the field year in and year out. If that’s not alarming to you then I’m not sure what to say

You could say "I will wait more than six hours into free agency before melting down".

Just a thought.

Sydla

Reaction score
You could say "I will wait more than six hours into free agency before melting down".

Just a thought.

LOL because the next two weeks are going to reap a bounty of talent that puts the Cowboys over the top?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Aanndd you completely ignored the 1st part of my post. Good talk :thumbup:

I ignored it because it was stupid. This is a site for football analysis and someone saying "Yer believin' in Santa Claus" isn't worthy of a response.

tm1119

Reaction score
I ignored it because it was stupid. This is a site for football analysis and someone saying "Yer believin' in Santa Claus" isn't worthy of a response.

Lol you’re too much man. It’s called an alaology. To the point I made about FOOTBALL. The cowboys haven’t made a significant free agency signing since Brandon Carr you’re telling me to be patient. That is the literal definition of stupid.