When team flames out Dak haters will start blaming defense not Dalton

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Did the defense get better all of a sudden? I saw a very slight improvement, but hey played the Giants.

As far as Dalton, I don’t think he is getting 31 mil this year. The expectations are not high. Get it!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You are so right. The Romo haters became the Dak haters. The Dak haters will become the Dalton haters. This cycle of abuse for QB will continue until it is realized that a QB can only do so much for a team to win.

Hate is 24/7 not just on the Cowboys forum. Where are the one's that break the mold and do the opposite in life.

Maverick84

Reaction score
What is with this sudden outburst of idiotic threads attempting to predict what Dak *haters may or may not do smfh, get a freakin life yall

*(I'm not one of them)

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Guys. Come on. I know I been as hard on dak as anybody but this kind of thread isn’t helping. It’s time for us all to get together and support OUR quarterback.

Only if Dak get's it, which he won't.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Oh yeah speaking of life or lack thereof, it looks like @Aviano90 has dedicated his to being a petulant little boy about this QB situation

Childish

garyo1954

Reaction score
You guys getting triggered by facts though lol

Look in the mirror. See the triggered person.
Nobody is more triggered than YOU.

How do we know? You're calling out people for what you think they might do, not something they have done.

Show me one post that says, "I'm glad Dak got hurt!"

I'll wait..