When team flames out Dak haters will start blaming defense not Dalton

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Did the defense get better all of a sudden? I saw a very slight improvement, but hey played the Giants.

As far as Dalton, I don’t think he is getting 31 mil this year. The expectations are not high. Get it!
I hope you get it now

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
You literally replied to me when I replied to someone else....genius. I can tell your last word guy too. Can’t wait to keep seeing your useful posts around here. Way to ignore my points on why your post shouldn’t have been typed out.
How is my post looking now ? In first half people were saying “ it’s not dalton’s fault it’s Zeke “ lol My post was proven true

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
How is my post looking now ? In first half people were saying “ it’s not dalton’s fault it’s Zeke “ lol My post was proven true

You are still obsessed and I’m in your head. We were down 14-0 on two Zeke fumbles. That’s fact. How dumb is this? Secondly I’m a Dak fan. Stop

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I guess we can blame the two picks on Zeke, too?

One of the picks should never have happened, Lamb was tackled on his way to the pass.

Not saying Dalton played well, but he can't be held responsible for a blatant missed call.

Just to be accurate...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
One of the picks should never have happened, Lamb was tackled on his way to the pass.

Not saying Dalton played well, but he can't be held responsible for a blatant missed call.

Just to be accurate...
Dalton was a train wreck like the rest of the team. The season is done. He had an easy pick dropped as well.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dalton was a train wreck like the rest of the team. The season is done. He had an easy pick dropped as well.

Agreed, just saying that one of the picks should have been negated with a penalty call, is all. And Aaron Rodgers threw 2 picks in 3 plays, and had another "easy pick" dropped as well. Happens to everbody.

Problem is I didn't see much that would indicate Dalton will get better, if for no other reason than he got pressured nearly half the plays, and with the o-line situation, it's not going to get any better...