When we will hear from Jerry again?

Motorola

Reaction score
After DQ is hired/retained?

SB week?

Senior Bowl?

When?
Very soon = prior to, or just after the conference championship games.
The East-West Shrine Bowl -- the oldest post-collegiate season game (started in 1925) - will be played (for the first time) in Ford Center at The Star in Frisco on February 1st.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It’s usually at the Senior Bowl when we hear from him and jughead jr. We’ll get to hear how optimistic Jerry is about 2024 and that he can’t think of anyone better to be stuck in a bunker with than Mike McCarthy.
He'll tell you how we didn't have the kind of season he expected, but there's a lot of prospects here in Mobile that we're excited about lol. Damn I'm good!!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
After the draft, when he's giddy, red-faced and smiling that creepy yellow toothed grin of his with The Idiot at his side, bragging about how they got their Top Rated Player (a guard, LB or RB ranked by every other team as a 3rd round pick) with their 1st round pick.

and then after that, nothing, until after we lose in the WC Round again, as he let's us know he's shocked the season ended this way (again)

mrmojo

Reaction score
Has he spoken to the media since the GB debacle? Maybe I missed it, haven't been paying attention as much.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jesus Christ man lol it’s just sports
It just means it will be a long time till I want to hear from him again.

yea

thats all it meant.

giphy.gif