When will Dez Grow up

DABOYZ

Reaction score
meh.ro7434.jpg

The same kinda people that will be hating on Dez if he decides to take his talents to another team thanks to Jay Z. Grow up dude everyone knows Dez needs to start acting more like an adult and less like a thug. You guys are the same people that would be *****ing if Dez played for the Giants which might actually happen. Coach: " Dez NBC wants to interview you after the game" Dez: "Ok just get my gold Diamond ear rings ready." lmao. I am a Cowboys fan but I am not a homer. Parcell's would have chewed his ***.

Blake

Reaction score
Dez Bryant is entitled to a personality...get over it.

DMX690

Reaction score
The same kinda people that will be hating on Dez if he decides to take his talents to another team thanks to Jay Z. Grow up dude everyone knows Dez needs to start acting more like an adult and less like a thug. You guys are the same people that would be *****ing if Dez played for the Giants which might actually happen. Coach: " Dez NBC wants to interview you after the game" Dez: "Ok just get my gold Diamond ear rings ready." lmao. I am a Cowboys fan but I am not a homer. Parcell's would have chewed his ***.

I know right, Parcell would have never been able to coach like a player like Lawrance Taylor.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Grow up dude? Yea, I am not the adult here :lmao:

Dez is not a thug. As a matter of fact, from seeing what he came from and has/had to endure and outgrow......he has turned a 180. That is 180 degrees to you and not a 360, which is full circle if you did not know.

Are there no other football players that wear earrings and jewelry? Didn't think so man. He is doing a fantastic job at maturing especially when fans and media like you are in his face.

Keep on doing Dez, keep on!

brymatt94

Reaction score
Dez played his but off tonight and helped us win the game. But my question is simple, when will he grow up? I know he didn't wear those diamond ear rings during the game that he wore during his television interviews. The way Dez speaks during interviews also bothers me sometimes. Dion Sanders went through the glamour look and so did Michael Irvin but I am beginning to wonder if Dez will ever be able to grow up. Don't get me wrong Dez is a great player but please Dez stop being a Prima Donna.

giphy.gif

Zman5

Reaction score
I blame it on JG. See what happens when you let these thugs wear sweatsuits on the plane?

I think JG should go hard and have these guys wear tuxedos on the plane.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Grow up dude? Yea, I am not the adult here :lmao:

Dez is not a thug. As a matter of fact, from seeing what he came from and has/had to endure and outgrow......he has turned a 180. That is 180 degrees to you and not a 360, which is full circle if you did not know.

Are there no other football players that wear earrings and jewelry? Didn't think so man. He is doing a fantastic job at maturing especially when fans and media like you are in his face.

Keep on doing Dez, keep on!

So who has the time to do it right after a game and before a television interview. If Dez played for Philly and the shoe was on the other foot you might understand. But apparently you are like a parent whose child is messed up and won't ever see the wrong in them, I get that too. Not a Dez hater but yes Dez needs to mature and grow up. I guess some players just carry themselves better than others. Clean up a little and maybe the rest of the league will respect him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So who has the time to do it right after a game and before a television interview. If Dez played for Philly and the shoe was on the other foot you might understand. But apparently you are like a parent whose child is messed up and won't ever see the wrong in them, I get that too. Not a Dez hater but yes Dez needs to mature and grow up. I guess some players just carry themselves better than others. Clean up a little and maybe the rest of the league will respect him.

This is not a league of alter boys and I can bet you other teams respect him.

FWIW, leave my kids out of this. I hope you didn't go there and was just doing a what if.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dez played his but off tonight and helped us win the game. But my question is simple, when will he grow up? I know he didn't wear those diamond ear rings during the game that he wore during his television interviews. The way Dez speaks during interviews also bothers me sometimes. Dion Sanders went through the glamour look and so did Michael Irvin but I am beginning to wonder if Dez will ever be able to grow up. Don't get me wrong Dez is a great player but please Dez stop being a Prima Donna.

What?

DABOYZ

Reaction score
I know right, Parcell would have never been able to coach like a player like Lawrance Taylor.

lmao, are you comparing LT to Dez? Lawrence Taylor was the best at his position during his era. C'mon man! Lawrence Taylor was crazy and everyone knew it. If Dez had the same personality and was the best at his position Parcell's would overlook it. But we all know Dez isn't the best route runner and talks way to much on the sidelines sometimes. Dez is a game changer and deserves credit for that but hopefully he will eventually grow up. Good night peeps, have to work soon.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
This is not a league of alter boys and I can bet you other teams respect him.

FWIW, leave my kids out of this. I hope you didn't go there and was just doing a what if.

lol, Not meant to call out anyone's kids. But your comment alone suggests an overprotective parent. If you couldn't read through what I posted I would suggest you teach your kids not to break the law, that's all. Time for bed.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol, Not meant to call out anyone's kids. But your comment alone suggests an overprotective parent. If you couldn't read through what I posted I would suggest you teach your kids not to break the law, that's all. Time for bed.

A nice back-handed shot! My kids do not strive for that 2nd place trophy and get spankings, but thanks for your concern. This whole thug thread is kind of ironic coming from a guy named "DABOYZ" though.