When will Dez Grow up

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
lol, Not meant to call out anyone's kids. But your comment alone suggests an overprotective parent. If you couldn't read through what I posted I would suggest you teach your kids not to break the law, that's all. Time for bed.

dude, you need to get off the board and focus on your own kids. Dez is not a thug, he was extremely respectful at that post game interview. You are stereotyping him as a "thug" because he wore earings at a post game interview saying he needs to grow up. Dez did absolutely nothing wrong and if him wearing earings is the worst he did, AWESOME i can live with that, at least he isn't at a club shooting himself in the leg or getting into fights. No infact if you paid attention, this past thanksgiving he spent his friday handing out 1,500 turkeys, something I highly doubt you did this year. Dez Bryant raised 50k for the salvation army this past year, dez bryant stopped at walmart and bought everyone in line a ps4. I don't know ANY thugs that just donate to charity and give away stuff. You need to stop making baseless comments and if I was a mod I would ban you, we don't need people like you around here telling people how to raise your kids and calling players that are gaining respect in the community thugs.

I feel like it fits me,” Bryant said, via Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com. “It fits what I’m trying to do, what I’m trying to accomplish in life. I want to be the best that I can possibly be. It ain’t about a contract. It’s about me branding myself and being an icon for these kids. I love kids and they look up to me.

“I come from dirt — point blank, period — and every day I’m writing my story and it’s getting better. I feel like they were the best choice for me. They can help me get to where I want to be. That’s what it is.”

Dez already has a philantopy website set up and wants to donate and give back to the kids and build gyms and do what ever he can to help out people in need he said. What are you doing with your time? What charity work have you done this year? I wouldn't mind my kids spending time with Dez at ALL, infact I would love them at his camp.

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dez cares about scoring touch downs. He has a right to be young, act young, and grow up on his own time. If I heard someone like you say that to me when I was young, you'd be cursed out. Life is a series of phases. Not all people are born in the same setting, area, parents, people are different everywhere so don't expect people to follow your path or whatever path you made up in your mind is the right path. People should put more emphases on themselves, than to worry about what other people look like, act like, sleep with, etc. You've been educated.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The same kinda people that will be hating on Dez if he decides to take his talents to another team thanks to Jay Z. Grow up dude everyone knows Dez needs to start acting more like an adult and less like a thug. You guys are the same people that would be *****ing if Dez played for the Giants which might actually happen. Coach: " Dez NBC wants to interview you after the game" Dez: "Ok just get my gold Diamond ear rings ready." lmao. I am a Cowboys fan but I am not a homer. Parcell's would have chewed his ***.

A thug? Good lord. Is this the whole 'black guy who shows emotion' = a thug? I can't believe what I'm reading. You do realize wearing earrings and jewelry is something tons of athletes do, right? And many of them have tattoos. Are they thugs, too?

Who cares about Parcells anyways. His act got old here quick. That's ancient history.

You are sounding very ignorant right now.

kevm3

Reaction score
The same kinda people that will be hating on Dez if he decides to take his talents to another team thanks to Jay Z. Grow up dude everyone knows Dez needs to start acting more like an adult and less like a thug. You guys are the same people that would be *****ing if Dez played for the Giants which might actually happen. Coach: " Dez NBC wants to interview you after the game" Dez: "Ok just get my gold Diamond ear rings ready." lmao. I am a Cowboys fan but I am not a homer. Parcell's would have chewed his ***.

How about you outline exactly what Dez is doing to 'act like a thug'? Uh oh, he wore earrings!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Dez played his but off tonight and helped us win the game. But my question is simple, when will he grow up? I know he didn't wear those diamond ear rings during the game that he wore during his television interviews. The way Dez speaks during interviews also bothers me sometimes. Dion Sanders went through the glamour look and so did Michael Irvin but I am beginning to wonder if Dez will ever be able to grow up. Don't get me wrong Dez is a great player but please Dez stop being a Prima Donna.
we have the world's best fans, thanks op.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Do I think that athletes need to speak better yes. Does the way they speak make them a thug, no. I base my premise on your profession. I work in a trade related industry, I had a boss that spoke with a lot of the slang Dez does and found it unprofessional in my field because we were expected to come across as professional. Dez is an athlete and the bar is lower for athletes, that aside, Dez speaks better than a lot of athletes and is at least respectful.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So who has the time to do it right after a game and before a television interview. If Dez played for Philly and the shoe was on the other foot you might understand. But apparently you are like a parent whose child is messed up and won't ever see the wrong in them, I get that too. Not a Dez hater but yes Dez needs to mature and grow up. I guess some players just carry themselves better than others. Clean up a little and maybe the rest of the league will respect him.

Have you ever played the sport? I use to wear my earrings under my helmet. I'm pretty sure Dez and about 70% of the NFL do the same. Grow up

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
lmao, are you comparing LT to Dez? Lawrence Taylor was the best at his position during his era. C'mon man! Lawrence Taylor was crazy and everyone knew it. If Dez had the same personality and was the best at his position Parcell's would overlook it. But we all know Dez isn't the best route runner and talks way to much on the sidelines sometimes. Dez is a game changer and deserves credit for that but hopefully he will eventually grow up. Good night peeps, have to work soon.

Gameover is that you?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
A nice back-handed shot! My kids do not strive for that 2nd place trophy and get spankings, but thanks for your concern. This whole thug thread is kind of ironic coming from a guy named "DABOYZ" though.

Who bails people out for work lol

jrumann59

Reaction score
Have you ever played the sport? I use to wear my earrings under my helmet. I'm pretty sure Dez and about 70% of the NFL do the same. Grow up

Hell most NFL players would wear rolexs if they were allowed to. Emmitt and Michael wore their earrings and gold chains.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
415.gif

YR

landroverking

Reaction score
Hope I'm not alone in thinking the op is way off base.
Lots of players have worn ear rings during the game. Heck we use to have a kicker that worn his wedding ring another a crioss.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
This thread is now about Narwhals.

Narwhal_featured-623x200.jpg

Did you know the tusk is actually a tooth?

While it might appear to be situated in the center of its head, the narwhal’s tusk is actually an exaggerated front left tooth that protrudes from the upper lip. The right front tooth is small, and usually remains in the mouth. Stranger still, while most teeth (including human teeth) have a hard exterior and a soft, sensitive interior, narwhal teeth are the opposite. “No big surprise. It's been opposite in every other way,” Martin Nweeia, a clinical instructor at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, told NPR after making this discovery. “But to find a tooth that is soft on the outside and has its most dense part around the pulp was completely odd.”