When will the restructuring start?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We just restructed Martin to clear space to get cap compliant, when do you think we will clear more? I can see us doing some today, in which it'll surely give us something to talk about rather than get mad as to why they haven't done it already. I don't know why the Cowboys like to wait so long to do things like this. Who is next to get restructured???

I can see us doing something simple like the Punter and clearing 898K in cap space by doing so! Go Cowboys, please give your thoughts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams don't do things at the pace of what the fans want.

We have not seen too many teams make any moves yet.

Maybe Denver has been the most active so far., Philly made a few moves of releasing players only though.
KC made 1 move so far.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif.d7febb1af68d06989aa4d9cd97023cd7.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Don’t expect anything.

They are in compliance for the new year as they are under the cap.

They likely get the $9.5 from Gallup in June to cover rookie contracts and a cheap body is anybody is injured.

Shut it down, log off. Come back in April for the draft if you expect anything

Chasing6

Reaction score
We just restructed Martin to clear space to get cap compliant, when do you think we will clear more? I can see us doing some today, in which it'll surely give us something to talk about rather than get mad as to why they haven't done it already. I don't know why the Cowboys like to wait so long to do things like this. Who is next to get restructured???

I can see us doing something simple like the Punter and clearing 898K in cap space by doing so! Go Cowboys, please give your thoughts
Mid March.

John813

Reaction score
They restructure as need be.
Say some free agent is drugged and takes a honest offer. Need space? Restructure

DuncanIso

Reaction score

We need to be 25-30 mill over the cap just to be able to operate.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are serious about winning next season they will use free agency to stop the run on defense and improve the run offense. I have my doubts.
It’s been quiet on the Biadasz and Hankins fronts.

Tyron is leaving for big $$$$.

LVE?

Draft will help. It’s less expensive.

Need RB1, LT1, and LB1 for sure.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Unless they have a deal in place with another player it really makes no sense to open up the cap space. Last thing you want is to push money into the future and end up not using that space now.
Where's all the talk of the cowboys making space weeks ago that's all everyone was talking about

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Exactly. Who knows why we saved $10M last year, when we desperately needed a LB?
your guess is as good as mine, so when we do clear space, we can expect everyone to assume that something is about to happen right??

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I'm sure they will restructure the cost of tickets and personal seat licenses.